What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are these worth these days, I did make a lower offer on this as have no idea what they are like or worth
sold it over a year ago on eBay for £960 ,but after chargers came to it's true price of £850 , but now probably more like £960 with pin inflation now probably . There is a thread on here somewhere when I was selling it .
Having said that there been a few on eBay @ £1200 with a crap playfield and a none working !

The Czech Republic, also known by its short-form name, Czechia... I think they might have changed the name to czechia now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was Hi Lo Ace a common game over here back in the day? I honestly feel like I've seen more of those machines for sale than I have any other machine

No idea - not a huge production run ...2500 according to ipdb

I like the doorbell on this one :)

Good grief that video is hard to watch. The woman is totally clueless :oops:

'Insert coin' on screen - just presses buttons randomly, eventually puts a coin in.

'Press player one button' - presses every other button on the game first.

'Hand 1 of 4' on screen with one missing line - she says 'Hand 1 C 4'

'Press discards' on screen - hits buttons for the one's she wanted to hold

😂🤣

It certainly is baffling.
Let's see if it magically reappears in a weeks time when the buyer fails to show up.
It seems the gap between SS, dmd and early sterns is getting smaller still.
I can't see much young blood coming into the hobby tbh with 800quid beat the clocks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom