What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
the playfield looks tidy enough on it,but no score displays,obviously means a knacked mpu,or dodgy wiring as it's not booting.£1500 would get you a mint working one

It does look fabulous - surely it must have been repainted?

It’s its 50th birthday in 2 days time (Ipdb says it’s a June 1969 game) and nothing looks factory-fresh at that age.....I know I don’t, and I’m not even quite that old yet!

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=2502
Hi, I am selling the Target Pool on eBay and the cabinet has been repainted.

the playfield looks tidy enough on it,but no score displays,obviously means a knacked mpu,or dodgy wiring as it's not booting.£1500 would get you a mint working one

I think he means the 'screen' in the centre of the backglass, where the characters are in the transporter. That looks dark in the photos, wheras the display can clearly be seen working :)

I think he means the 'screen' in the centre of the backglass, where the characters are in the transporter. That looks dark in the photos, wheras the display can clearly be seen working :)
You're talking about Star Trek, Steve is commenting on Space Invaders, that is an intriguing mix of space themes that should have been made👾🚀:D

no the deals of the week are the freebies folks who can get to Birmingham on Tuesday can rummage through as at the moment we have 50 crates of parts to move to sunny Nuneaton and I don't fancy moving all of it!

no the deals of the week are the freebies folks who can get to Birmingham on Tuesday can rummage through as at the moment we have 50 crates of parts to move to sunny Nuneaton and I don't fancy moving all of it!
Sounds like your going to get quite a few visitors with an offer like that.
So why try and sell a bent warped piece of mdf?

Darn! I can't make it Tuesday! Grrr.... I'd have had the Addam's panel if I didn't just have one off you.

I'd have had the Addam's panel if I didn't just have one off you.

😂😂
scrap.JPG

Last edited:
Thats the worst one Ive seen :) yours must be even worse.
Whats the rest like?
I'm trying to piece a cabinet together from scratch you see. Even though warped, at least I'd have something to work from, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom