What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
the aztec guys always start high. after Xmas they will be short of cash and sell this at a 99p start where it will, funder at 100 ish which I offered when they mentioned it to me the other week. although tbh they didn't mention the state it was in!

Just curious...anyone know what the story is with these cheap Sterns from Choochooarcades on eBay? The Walking Dead Pro for around £5k shipped. I was watching a tour of the Stern factory the other day and the guy said they actively lock out grey import machines. Seems like they detect the difference between 50 and 60hz and shut down if not correct. So there's the voltage difference to overcome and of course the inevitable import duty hit. Oh and legalities concerning the dmd....are these grey imports viable in any way?

choo choo arcades is chatanooga pinball,ive been there in person as my wifes family are american and all live near there,they loved the british accent,but there prices were crazy for some stuff.

Just curious...anyone know what the story is with these cheap Sterns from Choochooarcades on eBay? The Walking Dead Pro for around £5k shipped. I was watching a tour of the Stern factory the other day and the guy said they actively lock out grey import machines. Seems like they detect the difference between 50 and 60hz and shut down if not correct. So there's the voltage difference to overcome and of course the inevitable import duty hit. Oh and legalities concerning the dmd....are these grey imports viable in any way?

Voltage difference can be sorted but the shipping price, duty and VAT means it probably isn't that much cheaper.

Voltage difference can be sorted but the shipping price, duty and VAT means it probably isn't that much cheaper.

Seems like it would be about a grand cheaper before even thinking about voltage alterations etc but with no warranty. So yeah, probably not worth the bother.

Pretty much a year to the day I bought my TS off eBay for £1,300 in a lot better condition than that one. Nearly £2k for that is mental!

the Christmas gift for those who want the ultimate games room...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10-pin-bo...113116?hash=item1ebdc96c1c:g:mJgAAOSw8gVX~NGU

I thought that would have had to have been your carpet!!!

i.ebayimg.com_images_g_A7kAAOSwal5YMFB7_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Amusement arcade fruit machine commercial grade carpet . Used. Mancave!

I wish I had far MORE of this carpet. all the big players like Mr Ps amusements are asking for vast quantities when I only have enough spare for say 2 home games rooms (standard living room size) I didn't put it on our group as tbh its more for fruit machine folk. I'm using a lot of this stuff myself for my fruit "area" . Greg has the worlds best arcade carpet!

is it just me it does it seem to be recently I highly disproportionate number of RFM for sale on eBay and elsewhere?

is it just me it does it seem to be recently I highly disproportionate number of RFM for sale on eBay and elsewhere?

I noticed.

What I don't get is given how good the game is, and there were just under 7,000 produced, they come up for sale tenfold over games like ToM, JD, Taxi, DM, BSD, WH20, or RS which all have very similar production numbers. Where they all at?

I thought that too. The weird thing for me is that I never saw a single machine on site anywhere

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I noticed.

What I don't get is given how good the game is, and there were just under 7,000 produced, they come up for sale tenfold over games like ToM, JD, Taxi, DM, BSD, WH20, or RS which all have very similar production numbers. Where they all at?

Well it's simple Mr Pete. All those games are awesome and held onto by people and RFM IS FACKIN SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE.

God awful game.

I thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom