What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

EBay auctions 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything decent is overpriced nowadays. If its nice, JACK UP THE PRICE. lolz.

Looks like the BOP 2.0 owner is looking for a £1500 profit. Good luck to him.....:rofl:
Yep £1500 or £2000 profit and playfield has wear as I was going to buy it for £4500, I got a other one for £3750 and love it.

£1599 for that LW3 is daylight robbery in that condition. Out of focus pictures, has faults, missing bulbs. Describes it has amazing bits and some stunning bits, but does state what these are. The funny thing is some idiot will pay somewhere near that price.

£1599 for that LW3 is daylight robbery in that condition. Out of focus pictures, has faults, missing bulbs. Describes it has amazing bits and some stunning bits, but does state what these are. The funny thing is some idiot will pay somewhere near that price.
He also said he'd replaced boards to test and then it worked so don't know if the new boards are left in or if the original damaged boards are in it? But it's ok as it just needs a good clean!

BTW

Anyone here swap his Tommy for their Judge Dredd?

He's got a tommy and a judge dredd just swapping them round,he's got about 20 machines all in some the best example you will get others more like players machines.

What's it worth as is does anyone reckon ?

General view around here is that lw3 is sub 1k i think?
My view is that it is a 5k game. Not saying that because i have one ;)

LW3 still well under a grand, it's practically the bottom marker for all of DMD.
still a decent fun game though, great starter pin, but plenty out there so don't pay over the odds for one.
ok? ok ok ok ok ok

Assuming similar condition and a straight swap..... the JD owner came out trumps. Tommy worth more than JD all day long.
I know you have a deep love for Tommy and you had a JD in the past so I'm interested in why T > JD? JD is new to my stable but even the top right flipper has about 3 different shots to make, 3 other flippers and a cool as hell theme. I have Tommy too and big fan but thought value wise the widebody would take it, is it to do with ranking/numbers manufactured you put Tommy at a higher valuation?

LW3 still well under a grand, it's practically the bottom marker for all of DMD.
still a decent fun game though, great starter pin, but plenty out there so don't pay over the odds for one.
ok? ok ok ok ok ok

I have had 2 in the past but long ago! I think as is £500 is all it's worth?

yep no arguments here, mine was in the 600 range and i don't rate it higher .... but everything has gone up, even the EM market

and if party animal sits on ebay with time left nudging a grand there is obviously a lack of supply at the lower end

I know you have a deep love for Tommy and you had a JD in the past so I'm interested in why T > JD? JD is new to my stable but even the top right flipper has about 3 different shots to make, 3 other flippers and a cool as hell theme. I have Tommy too and big fan but thought value wise the widebody would take it, is it to do with ranking/numbers manufactured you put Tommy at a higher valuation?

Yep - to an extent. JD much more common/easier to find.

I wouldn't expect a Tommy to go sub 1500 these days. I wouldn't expect a JD to fetch 1500 unless very very nice.

Unfortunately as far as I'm concerned JD is an awesome layout desperately in need of a decent ruleset. Though the whole left side shooter lane is a bit of a waste of time, and the Deadworld and crane is a lot of real estate for little gain. I think within a few days I realised it wasn't a game for me.

99p start ghostbusters on the bay
i.ebayimg.com_images_g_C80AAOSwImRYRuo1_s_l200.jpg

Look at this on eBay
Stern Ghostbusters Pro Pinball Machine, Coin Mech, one month old!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom