What's new

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
So basically you have got the “Thunderbirds” inspired premium or the “Austin Powers” inspired pro flavours to choose from.
Both cabinets look pretty hideous to me, I’d be wanting to withhold the launch as long as possible and hope the licensors change their minds.
Can only hope the LE is “Goldfinger” themed with matching gold trim. I reckon that could look great if decent promotional material chosen.

Playfield looks good, sort of another variation of Deadpool which isn’t a bad thing.

Playfield art looks much nicer in these pics, shame about the outside of the cabinets and back boxes, just put it in the middle of a line up, so most can’t been seen 😜

It's the first nib game I actually really want, shame it's too expensive

Last edited:
like the pro cab but don't like the pro translite. don't like the premium cab but like the translite. Resisting the call to PH to order a pro until the launch but I think this will be winging its way to the slingshot gameroom. Will source a prem translite or hopefully they will do different translites as the game is not one game but several, a generic 007 translite.

Someone with too much time on their hands has had a go at making out the instruction card's wording over on pinside....

BIRD ONE MULTIBALL. Shot drop targets to light lock. Load 3 balls to start BIRD ONE MULTIBALL.

JETPACK, Shoot left orbit to start JETPACK feature.

VILLIAN MODES, shoot right ramp to start VILLIAN MODES.

HENCHMEN MODES, Shoot side ramp to start HENCHMEN MODES.

Q BRANCH, Complete pops, spinner, orbits, GOLDFINGER Target, DB5, Bird One, and Jetpack to light Q BRANCH Gadget modes at the DB5.

BOND WOMEN, Complete pops, spinner, orbits, GOLDFINGER Target, DB5, Bird One, and Jetpack to light this feature on the side ramp. Shoot side ramp when flashing for ?? award for each character.

007 SCORING, Press action button when lit to start timed PLAYFIELD MULTIPLIER. Each lit character adds 1X. Light all for 7X.

SPECTRE, Complete S-P-E-C-T-R-E targets to light SPECTRE WEAPONS build Bird One JACKPOTS.

HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE, Complete all Bond assignments to start ON HER MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE.

Is the SLE really happening or a smoke screen?
If there is an SLE, surely it’s got to be the same game. Not buying into this re-skin malarkey.
Just doesn’t make any sense

Anyone here good with photoshop? If so can you please add the attached as a translite and change the side rails , lock bar and legs to silver (on the pro).

Attachments

• d4jpqxv-e09d66b0-d69c-4459-b18e-269b2e8abd76.jpg
    d4jpqxv-e09d66b0-d69c-4459-b18e-269b2e8abd76.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 31
I’m really new to Pinball and don’t have one yet. The playfield on this looks really fun. I’m seriously considering it but it’s gonna be a long time waiting for a Premium. Almost on the verge of going for the GnR but I’m just lost. Last night I was all in, today my head is spinning. 😩

I need advice/encouragement/a slap….

I’m really new to Pinball and don’t have one yet. The playfield on this looks really fun. I’m seriously considering it but it’s gonna be a long time waiting for a Premium. Almost on the verge of going for the GnR but I’m just lost. Last night I was all in, today my head is spinning. 😩

I need advice/encouragement/a slap….
lot of money to go in blind if you've never had a game. If you want a sure fire classic you can move on then Godzilla is where its at. GNR i'd say play it first. I like the look but hate the game play. Bond, no one knows!

Buying the most expensive pinball for sale in the U.K. and worse still buying it blind 😱

That’s really asking for trouble.

Get literally any other game for maybe half the price and see if you are still playing regularly 3 months down the line. You don’t need to go all in for your first game.

Plus do you really want to commit **** loads of cash and wait months for it to arrive?

the more i look at it - the more i hate that blue artwork, the yellow is cool - unti you then look at the rhs - what a **** show.

Gotta agree on the side art, neither of them look great, but stick it in the middle of a row, problem solved.

A few quid swapping out the t moulding for black would make a big difference too.

Back
Top Bottom