What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Bond looks like a modified/tweaked bm66/Deadpool ramp and those shoot smooth and ridiculously quick.

I remember Gomez saying in a podcast he cut the middle of the ramps wall guides out at a specific size to give the ball a path to follow without loosing momentum.

After the katana shot on Deadpool, I’m inclined to believe Gomez can make any shot work.

679EC409-B472-4297-89C4-0B8C432D2F09.jpeg7946B3E2-0E95-4B56-AC87-496D18EAEFDE.jpegFC4EFA87-6551-492E-8E57-BCAA5CCEAFFA.jpeg

It’s just the way the middle ramp has that curved piece at the top.. like it’s a hinge or something..
Yep and the fact it has an opto on that ramp makes me think it drops down for a specific shot during gameplay which would be cool.

George Gomez apparently hinted at something secret/ special.. can’t see anything hidden on that playfield…

That middle ramp does look like it could lift up!?
UV artwork, that you've got to buy a UV kit to appreciate - similar to Stranger Things 😅

It’s just the way the middle ramp has that curved piece at the top.. like it’s a hinge or something..
There’s something there maybe it’s they way the ramps connects into the main body of the ramp; a lift up ramp into a scoop would be icing on the cake though.

It would need to be a scoop immediately under the ramp as the right orbit is underneath and pretty close to the ramps base.

A ball lock inbetween the two ramps maybe and a scoop lifts to deliver the balls down the ramp?
There’s definitely something going on there, quite excited to see a full reveal now.

@Gonzo just watched episode #53 there is artwork being worked on for the premium/pro. Foil based metallic artwork. Other than that cannot say anymore but I can always send you a couple pics 😜 sorry too soon 😂😂

I'm sure it was kicked back a week then they formally announced it was kicked back an additional 2 days = pinside meltdown.....its gone epic over there! Pinside is now a dystopian wasteland with woke gangs roaming the forum offending each other and using parts of their computers as mediaeval weapons, all the while a portly Scotman lords over them, gloating with his collection of omega watches....

I'm sure it was kicked back a week then they formally announced it was kicked back an additional 2 days = pinside meltdown.....its gone epic over there! Pinside is now a dystopian wasteland with woke gangs roaming the forum offending each other and using parts of their computers as mediaeval weapons, all the while a portly Scotman lords over them, gloating with his collection of omega watches....
Is now????

Back
Top Bottom