What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Well I was supposed to be receiving the mod today, instead I got a letter in the post saying I had to pay £56 import tax before I could pick it up from the post office. Does anyone know if this is to be expected ? First time buying mod from Aus, bought quite a lot from US and items just turn up !
Just had my letter today. I was expecting it after seeing your post mate. Bugger!

New Bond code out taking it to .99

Includes 6 new Bond girl video scenes apparently, plus other stuff.
Read over the latest update, getting better and better all the time. Bond women clips now also :) Looking forward to seeing some gameplay on the latest code.

A little cohesion now in the same vein as BM66 and Bond could be an all time great.

You have to hand it to Gomez he drags his games out of the gutter until they are great, Deadpool, Batman 66 and now Bond all started out badly.

Had a quick 45 minute game on Bond tonight and improved my GC to 4.2b

Absolutely love this game

Managed a 2.2b Power Pack Multiball on x7 so satisfying when you get it all lined up and it works out

Did the reversed flipper wizard mode for doing all the Q modes then also had another wizard mode lit for all the villains but a power drain to the right killed me off lol

The code is perfect in my eyes on this, you got to have a game of a lifetime to finish this game!

bond.jpg

Had a quick 45 minute game on Bond tonight and improved my GC to 4.2b

Absolutely love this game

Managed a 2.2b Power Pack Multiball on x7 so satisfying when you get it all lined up and it works out

Did the reversed flipper wizard mode for doing all the Q modes then also had another wizard mode lit for all the villains but a power drain to the right killed me off lol

The code is perfect in my eyes on this, you got to have a game of a lifetime to finish this game!

View attachment 244618
Just realised this is the LE, very nice..Love the Thunderball back glass.

Back
Top Bottom