What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
My concerns are:
- Code
- Sounds / music / call outs
- LCD footage

Here’s hoping it’s all good 👍
The 60th anniversary version (if one exists) could free up some LE spots.

the more i look at it - the more i hate that blue artwork, the yellow is cool - unti you then look at the rhs - what a **** show.
I do not get this dislike of Little Nellie in action but a preference to a naff line up of Bond girls in a boring colour. Ok, the RHS of both is pants but I would have the LHS in blue on display. Does no one else like it besides me?

Really liking the look of the Prem on this game will have to see what’s about early next year as poor right now :(

It’s this route I don’t get, how does the ball get up there unless it’s picked up and dropped, if so from where?
814BB65B-1235-4B46-AAF0-9C60413A76A8.jpeg

Yeah, it would need a fair bit of strength ?
A funny looking ramp on the backboard …
The jet pack would need to be out the way to make it back to the flippers ??
Pretty certain it would pass underneath as there's an up post there to stop the ball. Think then it would be picked up by the magnet under bonds bum or just pass underneath. 🤔

You have so sacrifice some of that when you introduce an upper flipper tho. Similar to tron for example

Dunno. GZ has shots in every direction off the left flipper with a left flipper upper. If you cut the left of the ramp shorter and the guide above it also it wouldn't make any difference to the upper flipper shots, yet it would make that entire region shootable from the left flipper. That ramp is going to cop a pounding.

Art wise it's kind of winning me over a bit. The playfield looks better in that overhead pic, except for the silver phallus obviously. The cabinet art is a bit crap though unfortunately. A possible Goldfinger LE has potential though if the Euromillion's comes in for you. Hard to reallly comment on the layout. Gomez makes clunky games but there's good clunk (Deadpool) and bad clunk (Batman)!

Nothing bricky about that area...

Looks like there is a

Shot between the two ramps from the lower flipper... Not sure where it leads though

Shot off the upper flipper to the left of the ramp to the bond girls

Sorry mate but it's totally bricky. Look again.

1663440711327.png

Not the shot between the ramps - the ramp entrance AND the ball guide extension above it. It's a 2 inch region.

I wonder if they'll make 6 art packages for the cab & translite to match the 6 movie inserts between the slings?? We've already seen 2, and the remaining ones could explain the rumours around different game versions.

Sorry mate but it's totally bricky. Look again.

View attachment 181254

Not the shot between the ramps - the ramp entrance AND the ball guide extension above it. It's a 2 inch region.

It’s like calling the tower shot on JP2 a brick shot cause you can’t hit it off the lower right flipper 🤣

Not a brick shot when it’s only meant to be hit by the upper left flipper

Loving your mods though, you able to supply a VAT receipt now?

George Gomez apparently hinted at something secret/ special.. can’t see anything hidden on that playfield…

That middle ramp does look like it could lift up!?

George Gomez apparently hinted at something secret/ special.. can’t see anything hidden on that playfield…

That middle ramp does look like it could lift up!?
What happens under that left flipper? Looks like part of the pf moves?

One of the best openings, for all guys and girls who love ⛷
Still wish it was Roger
“Tell him to pull out, immediately” 😂
It’s amazing. The guy who did the stunt said it nearly killed him as you can see one of the skis hits the shoot as it was opening. Fortunately the ski was pushed away but if it had turned and tangled in the parachute and cables he would have died. Love Roger too 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom