What's new

Your Pinball Collections

In that case Dan, I challenge you to show me how best to fit my current collection into my new games room being built, showing room for MMr + Hobbit and a few extras next year.

The building is 8.5m deep by 6.5m wide that's external measurements cavity walls will be say 120mm all round, I'd like to get 2 two seater sofas in there and a coffee table, maybe a thing fridge like Dave has, but pins are the priority.
Twin doors to front in center, on either side of door a window with a radiator under them, no other windows (so only windows to front).
Sofa like this; http://www.secondhandpubfurniture.c...a-matrix-seat-section-two-nevada-truffle.html

Looking forward as to how you will recommend to set it up.

here you go - i finally got it onto my youtube channel via dropbox and Julian's youtube channel

Last edited:
just filled the allocated space with the three ...could be time to convert the garage ;)..at the moment theirs a Roadshow ..TAF..and a scared Stiff ...20160113_191137.jpg

Anyone fancy adding one of these to their pinball collection?
Apparently theres only 2 of these in the world and they cost $1.5 million to make. Pinball hall of fame vegas
Looks insane!

being remade I believe. lots of info on pinside

played at expo 2004. Williams' great white elephant (literally!)

Back
Top Bottom