What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

In that case Dan, I challenge you to show me how best to fit my current collection into my new games room being built, showing room for MMr + Hobbit and a few extras next year.

The building is 8.5m deep by 6.5m wide that's external measurements cavity walls will be say 120mm all round, I'd like to get 2 two seater sofas in there and a coffee table, maybe a thing fridge like Dave has, but pins are the priority.
Twin doors to front in center, on either side of door a window with a radiator under them, no other windows (so only windows to front).
Sofa like this; http://www.secondhandpubfurniture.c...a-matrix-seat-section-two-nevada-truffle.html

Looking forward as to how you will recommend to set it up.

here you go - i finally got it onto my youtube channel via dropbox and Julian's youtube channel

Last edited:
just filled the allocated space with the three ...could be time to convert the garage ;)..at the moment theirs a Roadshow ..TAF..and a scared Stiff ...20160113_191137.jpg

Anyone fancy adding one of these to their pinball collection?
Apparently theres only 2 of these in the world and they cost $1.5 million to make. Pinball hall of fame vegas
Looks insane!

being remade I believe. lots of info on pinside

played at expo 2004. Williams' great white elephant (literally!)

Back
Top Bottom