What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

The TZ is a loaner.....He thinks he's getting it back one day

Best pinball machine ever made and ever likely to be made imo, the things a masterpiece. I can't see any company throwing the resources at a new design that Lawlor had at Williams back in 93. My one will never never leave, can't imagine life without a TZ by my side now.

Best pinball machine ever made and ever likely to be made imo, the things a masterpiece. I can't see any company throwing the resources at a new design that Lawlor had at Williams back in 93. My one will never never leave, can't imagine life without a TZ by my side now.

I couldnt get rid of mine quick enough. I got rid of a Wh2o for it, and wished i hadnt!

Here's mine, four pins plus a home-brewed mame cab.

My collection has a small problem that since getting my Walking Dead nothing else seems to get switched on let alone played. May have to let go the Hook and the Time Machine:

Hook2.jpg
P1000092.JPG P1050321.JPG :

I used my old TZ as trade fodder. Miss it a lot now... Although i'd prefer a nicer one if possible.

Only miss TAF as a trophy pin, not for the gameplay. It was for everyone else but me.

I couldnt get rid of mine quick enough. I got rid of a Wh2o for it, and wished i hadnt!
Was it working properly? ;)

Na seriously though its not for everyone. It seems to be a machine that people either love to bits or can't stand. WH20 is awesome too, I have one of those that isn't going anywhere either.

Without doubt 93 was the best year for pinball and the recent survey confirms that. STTNG and IJ too, WMS could do no wrong!

Last edited:
Hi Kev,
The pins are in the next room of the warehouse, I will post that on Monday when I go up there, also have 2 rooms at home, filming as currently re insuring warehouse content :)

I blame Matt Vince :), he should never have let me play afm

@kevlar Star Trek and Spider-man. I thought these were too similar to have in the same collection? One of these will be my next table, which one do like the most?
Yes they are similar, when I first saw/played ST I thought the same, I wouldn't own both together. After more play I completely forgot about the similarities and hadn't even thought about it until someone mentioned it here a few weeks ago. They play/feel completely different to me and I don't regret owning both at all.

Which do I like the most, that's tough, SM was my favourite for a long time but ST is newer so gets more plays. If I had to sell one I guess it would be SM as I've had it longer and played it a lot more.

Reactions: BOP
Back
Top Bottom