What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Those are all fun and top rated games Chris, but they're all fan layouts and so all very similar to each other - no side ramps, extra flippers or mini playfields, no drop targets or physical locks. Don't you want to variety of adding, say, a Getaway or a Black Hole or Family Guy or Congo, or BK2K, something with an alternative direction to shoot?

That's the holy trinity by the way, AMFMB

Those are all fun and top rated games Chris, but they're all fan layouts and so all very similar to each other - no side ramps, extra flippers or mini playfields, no drop targets or physical locks. Don't you want to variety of adding, say, a Getaway or a Black Hole or Family Guy or Congo, or BK2K, something with an alternative direction to shoot?

I think they all conform to the uncomplicated way my brain works . Its the flow I like ,with not much in the way of stops and starts. With that I must add that the overall sound keeps the energy levels up. Those quotes still make me laugh.Its the overall package.
With some games its like having a conversation with someone who doesn't want to talk !! and I have always found that a pain.

I think they all conform to the uncomplicated way my brain works . Its the flow I like ,with not much in the way of stops and starts. With that I must add that the overall sound keeps the energy levels up. Those quotes still make me laugh.Its the overall package.
With some games its like having a conversation with someone who doesn't want to talk !! and I have always found that a pain.

No getting away from it. Three great titles. I agree with the previous poster that you do need to mix it up a bit with either a TZ or a TAF or both :)

No getting away from it. Three great titles. I agree with the previous poster that you do need to mix it up a bit with either a TZ or a TAF or both :)

I could be tempted but unfortunately I have run out of space -after all they are in my dining room. Out of the two it would be a TZ -I never have felt the love for TAF unlike most others.

20160322_202723.jpg
Pictures don't really do it justice imo20160322_202736.jpg
My recent purchase. Put a hell of alot of work into it to get to this stage. None of the GI lamp were working. Problems with the board, playfield looked like it had never been cleaned. Completely stripped, cleaned and waxed it. Still a little more to do on it yet but has come up really well.
Very pleased.

Gl
View attachment 28190
Pictures don't really do it justice imoView attachment 28189
My recent purchase. Put a hell of alot of work into it to get to this stage. None of the GI lamp were working. Problems with the board, playfield looked like it had never been cleaned. Completely stripped, cleaned and waxed it. Still a little more to do on it yet but has come up really well.
Very pleased.
Glad you finally found one matey

I have only been going for a few weeks, but its a start :)

Attachments

• 20160324_073322.jpg
    20160324_073322.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 74
That's pretty good going for a few weeks :)

Great collections everyone!

I am very happy with him and here he is in London for private screenings with some old friends. I still cant believe just how well he does look and drive for a 150kg droid, so much love went into every part that is machined from aluminium, the only steel parts are the foot drives and screws.
I hope I dont get shouted at for posting here, but I see many StarWars fans with pictures and statues in your games rooms :) FB_IMG_1451312368126.jpg 20150111_113228.jpg 20150117_095124.jpg very I

Back
Top Bottom