What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Come on Darren, you are among friends, fess up, say it, My names Darren and I love Star Wars.
Ha. I could never get into it. I know i will be ridiculed for saying this..
Aliens with faces like pork scratchings, overly camp robots and men with glow wands just didn't do it for me when i was growing up.
I knew plenty of people that were into it and they tried and tried again for me to make peace with Star Wars, but after 5 minutes of the film i was done. :p

Before pinball there was StarWars, if you didnt love StarWars you had a train set :)

If it's any comfort I didn't like Star Wars much and hated Back To The Future.

And E.T ? if only they did a pinball, I can just image it with all the E.T toys, light his finger to get multi ball, get him to the mother ship to go home, it could have so many elements of the movie, but I expect Spielberg never gave the rights to it or or it would of been done.
They are funny these movie people, I have to get permission from Disney if I want to do a paid event with my R2, all sorts of politics involved, I can do charity stuff but any paid work has to go through them.

Yeah, loathed ET too. Naked Gun and Hot Shots were the worst though ... my body physically rejected it.

On the other hand I did like Flight Of The Navigator and Bill &Ted, and enjoyed IJ.

Bill and ted was so bad that it was good. Never rated Keano Reeves as an actor. Don't know how he ever made A list. Should of got Will Smith to play Neo as planned in Matrix.

They should of made a Jaws pinball.:clap:

Lol, my thoughts entierly but SWMBO isn't a fan, infact she hates my boys toys...... Can't understand her???
I feel your pain, mine is exactly the same. I had both my pins in the dining room (just) and I was always being told about the lack of room.

Now I've moved them into a room outside and found out if I tidy it up and change things around I have room for 6 pins and space for extras (jukebox and fridge). I'm just glad that she doesn't read this.

Pictures to follow at the weekend.

I feel your pain, mine is exactly the same. I had both my pins in the dining room (just) and I was always being told about the lack of room.

Now I've moved them into a room outside and found out if I tidy it up and change things around I have room for 6 pins and space for extras (jukebox and fridge). I'm just glad that she doesn't read this.

LOL its all fine and dandy with 110 handbags, 30k clothes and 200+ shoes, but the hubby gets a pinball and its endless nag ;)

Back
Top Bottom