What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

I wonder if that container ever held brand new games being delivered from The States to countries all around the world?

Nice pincave @Cmor111 , get a couple more stacked up and open your own Wahaca, pinball, pork scratching and guacamole - hummmmmmm

www.wahaca.co.uk_assets_southbank9.jpg

Is that the Pro on the left? The ramp fibres look much brighter, or was that just the timing of the photo?

20160501_172311.jpg

Correct :)

The ElI mod is better than the original, brighter, more interactive and colours can be different on each ramp. Prefer the look of the Pro with brighter led inserts end ElI ramps, but liking the drop targets and the different angles which seem to make Gem easier. Came across Daft Punk MB, seems to do with ramps, haven't worked it out yet, so please don't tell me!!
Loving the back lit laser cut side rails, and chrome on the LE.

Is that the Pro on the left? The ramp fibres look much brighter, or was that just the timing of the photo?
Plastic vs metal apron would suggest so. EDIT - see above

You're not the 1st person to say the Pro mod is brighter than the LE neither.

I lost my free storage and now my games room looks like this.Garage.jpg

Wife says I can put another in the lounge !

Hi , I'm in Auckland, but wife and I are considering a move to the Mount area in the next year or 2

Hi , I'm in Auckland, but wife and I are considering a move to the Mount area in the next year or 2

Spent 3 weeks there several years ago, loved it. The only time I've seriously considered emigrating.

Back
Top Bottom