What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup sweepstake thread

Chers autres pays.
S'il vous plaît arrêter avec ce taureau de langue étrangère merde pour l'amour de baise.
Merci.
Belgique.

Hey gente inglaterra su madre era un hámster y su padre olía a bayas de saúco

Enjoy the game tonight everyone. :clap:

I am just staying at home for this one but I have a fridge full of beers and I've started early.

Chin chin.

God I'd forgotten how utterly ****ing boring football is. Managed to make it half way through the England match and then realised I really couldn't care a toss about who wins and decicded to do something less passive than stare at the TV screen for another hour. Good for you if you like it but I've never understood why people would watch sport rather than play it. Guess the horror that is tennis will be coming along soon

God I'd forgotten how utterly ****ing boring football is. Managed to make it half way through the England match and then realised I really couldn't care a toss about who wins and decicded to do something less passive than stare at the TV screen for another hour. Good for you if you like it but I've never understood why people would watch sport rather than play it. Guess the horror that is tennis will be coming along soon
The difference between the World Cup and Wimbledon is that we don't delude ourselves that we're any good at tennis.

The difference between the World Cup and Wimbledon is that we don't delude ourselves that we're any good at tennis.
Do you forget that every year we pick one person who might be representing Britain and then laud them as being this years potential champion. However, last year it actually happened so this year the press will be confident Andy will do it again.

I agree that hope forms itself as some 'feeling that this will be the year but that is what dreams are for, to allow us to have a positive feeling about something and forget we need to decorate or go to work.

Anyhow, Japan got a point last night so I couldn't be happier.

このサッカーは非常に複雑なゲームです。
高値と安値がたくさん。そんなに喜び、そんなに痛み。
それはあなたの英語の男性の多くは、心臓発作で死ぬことは驚きではありません。

hmmmm, well that game didn't really go entire according to plan. still, i suppose it was what we deserved.

من قبل السلطة للرمادي الجمجمة! القرف اللعنة نذل العضو التناسلي النسوي الشرج rimjob كباب باربرا سترايسند

so it's france 1.bp.blogspot.com__7ABMGystgDM_UG834JzEsPI_AAAAAAAAByg_VogE19Pfe89157484c83b1a348e66403e44b247.jpg vs switzerland upload_2014-6-20_18-49-39.jpeg

shame your best export is the holes in cheese.......................

yeh yeh yeh I'm sure you wouldnt turn this down...

686305-bigthumbnail.jpg

I could say the same for you Mr Frog.... Shame your only exports are Garlic and onion... nothing actually useful!! :D

After being drawn possibly the worst team to grace the world cup finals ever namely Honduras by Mr Bradford (thanks a bundle mate)
lets see how many lumps they can kick out of Grizz's Ecuador.

I can't even root for them as they are sooooooooooooo poor :(

Sgt
After being drawn possibly the worst team to grace the world cup finals ever namely Honduras by Mr Bradford (thanks a bundle mate)
lets see how many lumps they can kick out of Grizz's Ecuador.

I can't even root for them as they are sooooooooooooo poor :(

Sgt GrizZ's Ecuadorean Jungle Warriors are coming for you @Johnnyo . See you in the crying corner yeah ;)

10500287_757544250934935_2377873854352522928_n.jpg

Strangely enough, Honduras can still qualify on goal difference if they beat Switzerland and France beats Ecuador by at least three

Untitled.png

Last edited:
Hello Belgium (@Fintan Stack )!

Today you have privilege play Great Russian Bear! Ve truzt you read ze script and understand ve going kick your arze. Inzidentaly, pleeeze know ve have no interezt in annexing your pointlezz country if you should zcrew up today - after all, Belgium only exiztz becauze man drawing map of Netherlands and France sneeze when drawing line. Now get back to national pazztime of watching your cow'z ****z!

Toodlepip, Great Russian Bear (grrrr)

Dear Russia @JT.

Sorry! I meant to come on here this morning to get my insults in nice and early but completely forgot.

I guess by now you already know that you have been bested by our mightly nation. We will take the highroad and not rub it in.
We suggest that the mighty Russian Bear should go and lick his wounds. We can only hope that
you are not all thrown in jail upon your return to your 'not in the slightest bit oppressive' motherland.

Much love,

Belgium

Last edited:
greetings costa rica @Matt Vince, say what you want as i couldn`t give a rats ass anymore, and as cartman would say "screw you guys i`m going home, lol , england

greetings costa rica @Matt Vince, say what you want as i couldn`t give a rats ass anymore, and as cartman would say "screw you guys i`m going home, lol , england
Well what can I say, Us Rich Coast fans have held up our end of the bargain for you, we beat the pasta lovers, we even the beat the cheating biters and now you try and beat us with Smalling in defence!!! Even with us already qualified and not really trying, I can't help but think you'll score enough own goals to lose!

Is anyone watching the England game? I have it on in the background, but haven't been concentrating on it - bit of a yawn?

Best moment of the tournament - Seeing Italy loosing and going home, the same as us :D

Back
Top Bottom