What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

World Cup sweepstake thread

How the hell can Australia be at 5000-1 ????
That Cahill goal is the goal of the tournament.

Crap.... I had £2 on Mexico to win.... Would have won a nice easy £30 had they just got that ball in the net!! :D
Wow, last of the big spenders eh Paul. 2 quid eh.
Thanks for going for my team over Brazil pal.

Last edited:
hello uruargy,,uruquary,, uruquay,,,is that how you spell it?,, anyway @mark9, greetings from england with regards to tomorrows game,apart from luis suarez i know diddly squat about your country and at the moment i can`t be bothered to do some research on the internet, too busy at the mo watching spain get hammered, so best if you give me some sort of insults to begin with, lot`s of love, england

Goodbye Spain?? Didn't see that coming before the tournament began. Will they make the mother of all comebacks?

Complete performance from Chile, can't quite beleive it, Spain were my favourites to win!

hello uruargy,,uruquary,, uruquay,,,is that how you spell it?,, anyway @mark9, greetings from england with regards to tomorrows game,apart from luis suarez i know diddly squat about your country and at the moment i can`t be bothered to do some research on the internet, too busy at the mo watching spain get hammered, so best if you give me some sort of insults to begin with, lot`s of love, england
all i can say is COME ON URUGUAY, everybody wants you to beat them English pigdogs!

all i can say is COME ON URUGUAY, everybody wants you to beat them English pigdogs!

You're a disgrace, you can cheer for Uruguay if you like but everyone knows the Germans are going to be overall worthy winners :p

あなたはすべて間違っている、日本が勝つだろう。私は非常識ですか?私はチャンスを持っていないが、誰も気、少数のは、このようにゴミ翻訳する気になります。いくつかの1はとにかくのようにクリックします。

Home before the postcards, Bah . Cameroon you have let you parents, village, tribe, in fact, the whole of Africa down. I'm off to support Ghana instead :rolleyes:

あなたはすべて間違っている、日本が勝つだろう。私は非常識ですか?私はチャンスを持っていないが、誰も気、少数のは、このようにゴミ翻訳する気になります。いくつかの1はとにかくのようにクリックします。
당신이 원하는 모든 같이 클릭합니다. 우리는 당신의 개를 먹을 것이다. translate

cdn.cutestpaw.com_wp_content_uploads_2011_12_Puppy_Dog_Eyes_s.jpg

ダンはこれを翻訳します。彼は小さい陰茎を持った男である。彼は舐めるサルを楽しんでいます。
あなたは私は上げと下げ持っている
とに回転し、回転'ラウンド
私は日本を回してる
私は日本を回していると思う
私は本当にそう思う
ターニング日本
私は日本を回していると思う
私は本当にそう思う
私は私のチームはすぐに家に帰るように梱包されるように、長い間、日本の中で記述する必要はありません。