What's new

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

I’m talking about the RIGHT ramp.

Yeah the LEFT is simple to backhand

doh sorry with the right ramp being less valuable I didn't think you'd be meaning that :D

I just had a go and on the LE at least its possible but pretty tough.

I’m not a STh owner (yet), so hopefully I can have an exemption for this comment 😉
Has anyone got the pin stadium stranger thing edition installed?
Apparently according to the gumf on the website it illuminates unseen artwork that the person uv kit doesn’t .

I think Erik had it and binned it for the OEM kit. I'll ask him.

I’m not a STh owner (yet), so hopefully I can have an exemption for this comment 😉
Apparently according to the gumf on the website it illuminates unseen artwork that the person uv kit doesn’t .

I have never seen it, but I think it would ruin the atmosphere.

Not sure how it would 🤷‍♂️ I know little about UV lighting and artwork but in this sort of scenario …UV is UV right ?

I think the main difference is, there’s a lot more of it and it’s set back to the sides of the cabinet as opposed to being mounted on the inside of the wire forms.
So covers a larger area.

I’m thinking it’s a good option for those whose missed out on the UV kit.

Would defo like a Stranger Things some day (easier said that done I know...) - does anyone know of Clenend added Bon Jovi- Rubaway to his sound mod code? I See that MOP has been added, but can't find anyone on pinside any mention of Runaway being added (from Season 2; think that tune would work well)

Would defo like a Stranger Things some day (easier said that done I know...) - does anyone know of Clenend added Bon Jovi- Rubaway to his sound mod code? I See that MOP has been added, but can't find anyone on pinside any mention of Runaway being added (from Season 2; think that tune would work well)
No

I believe you can request a custom mix from him . Which you pay for.

I’m a bit disappointed on the latest 1.05 (with videos in attract mode) he has removed The Clash ‘Should I Stay …’ from Multiball 🤷‍♂️

A while ago I added the Mezel mods translucent drop targets . Nice bit of extra light in that otherwise dark area - don’t think I could go back to the stock black targets now.

You could prob do your own - the drops are available elsewhere, put in a led strip, job done.

View attachment 193745

View attachment 193746

Thanks, now my regular targets look rubbish………

Those with the full version of the game:

I'm ordering some of this projector stuff that makes the projector ALOT better, see below, Anyone want in - getting them shipped to me at TPF. You need three sheets to do everything but I'm likely just to do the main screen - they are $16 each you need two for the main screen.

Neil.

332473549_1234502200755773_6788916437616811804_n.jpg
332263653_971576210480059_4669217816973206202_n.jpg

332072042_1380433932702958_4303035539008845855_n.jpg

This post is full of LE w*nkers………

Anyone want to start a ‘Pro’ only group? Asking for a friend……..
That reminds me of a true story way back when.
I was chatting a lass up when the subject of ****ing came up (don’t ask) anyways she said my boyfriend doesn’t need to do that, he told me so.
To which I replied there are two types of lads in this world ****ers and Liars and I guarantee your boyfriend is definitely one of the two.
Needless to say I was the ****** that night as my chat up line didn’t work for some strange reason.

Anyway carry on back to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom