What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

I’m talking about the RIGHT ramp.

Yeah the LEFT is simple to backhand

doh sorry with the right ramp being less valuable I didn't think you'd be meaning that :D

I just had a go and on the LE at least its possible but pretty tough.

I’m not a STh owner (yet), so hopefully I can have an exemption for this comment 😉
Has anyone got the pin stadium stranger thing edition installed?
Apparently according to the gumf on the website it illuminates unseen artwork that the person uv kit doesn’t .

I think Erik had it and binned it for the OEM kit. I'll ask him.

I’m not a STh owner (yet), so hopefully I can have an exemption for this comment 😉
Apparently according to the gumf on the website it illuminates unseen artwork that the person uv kit doesn’t .

I have never seen it, but I think it would ruin the atmosphere.

Not sure how it would 🤷‍♂️ I know little about UV lighting and artwork but in this sort of scenario …UV is UV right ?

I think the main difference is, there’s a lot more of it and it’s set back to the sides of the cabinet as opposed to being mounted on the inside of the wire forms.
So covers a larger area.

I’m thinking it’s a good option for those whose missed out on the UV kit.

Would defo like a Stranger Things some day (easier said that done I know...) - does anyone know of Clenend added Bon Jovi- Rubaway to his sound mod code? I See that MOP has been added, but can't find anyone on pinside any mention of Runaway being added (from Season 2; think that tune would work well)

Would defo like a Stranger Things some day (easier said that done I know...) - does anyone know of Clenend added Bon Jovi- Rubaway to his sound mod code? I See that MOP has been added, but can't find anyone on pinside any mention of Runaway being added (from Season 2; think that tune would work well)
No

I believe you can request a custom mix from him . Which you pay for.

I’m a bit disappointed on the latest 1.05 (with videos in attract mode) he has removed The Clash ‘Should I Stay …’ from Multiball 🤷‍♂️

A while ago I added the Mezel mods translucent drop targets . Nice bit of extra light in that otherwise dark area - don’t think I could go back to the stock black targets now.

You could prob do your own - the drops are available elsewhere, put in a led strip, job done.

View attachment 193745

View attachment 193746

Thanks, now my regular targets look rubbish………

Those with the full version of the game:

I'm ordering some of this projector stuff that makes the projector ALOT better, see below, Anyone want in - getting them shipped to me at TPF. You need three sheets to do everything but I'm likely just to do the main screen - they are $16 each you need two for the main screen.

Neil.

332473549_1234502200755773_6788916437616811804_n.jpg
332263653_971576210480059_4669217816973206202_n.jpg

332072042_1380433932702958_4303035539008845855_n.jpg

This post is full of LE w*nkers………

Anyone want to start a ‘Pro’ only group? Asking for a friend……..
That reminds me of a true story way back when.
I was chatting a lass up when the subject of ****ing came up (don’t ask) anyways she said my boyfriend doesn’t need to do that, he told me so.
To which I replied there are two types of lads in this world ****ers and Liars and I guarantee your boyfriend is definitely one of the two.
Needless to say I was the ****** that night as my chat up line didn’t work for some strange reason.

Anyway carry on back to the thread.

Back
Top Bottom