What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to Hawkins ... stranger things thread

Leave arguing with people repeatedly on the internet to 14 year olds.

Pinball is a small community, we don't need the drama.

I left the club a few weeks back!

It’s a great game and really atmospheric, but it was the least fun out of my small collection of three, so I decided to move it on. I also wanted to sell whilst the market for these was still hot (I am no expert though!).

I think it’s a cracking game, but I think one that is better in a larger collection.

Last edited:
I've got V1.00.0 game code in mine... has there been a Stern update since then? Need to get the Cleeland code installed too... how do you get the Cleeland code in? If anyone cares to explain it, please imagine you're talking to a 5YO with learning difficulties!

I've found out that Stern have also got the latest code at V1.08, so it's clear that the Cleland code rev V1.08 is simply called that to match the Stern code... so, that conundrum solved, does no-one want to rise to the challenge of making me understand how I install the Cleland sounds? Obviously the first step is to put the new game code in, but it's the stuff after that that's stumping me... I THINK I need an SD card, and an SD card read/write device thing, but that's where my understanding gets a bit foggy...

I've found out that Stern have also got the latest code at V1.08, so it's clear that the Cleland code rev V1.08 is simply called that to match the Stern code... so, that conundrum solved, does no-one want to rise to the challenge of making me understand how I install the Cleland sounds? Obviously the first step is to put the new game code in, but it's the stuff after that that's stumping me... I THINK I need an SD card, and an SD card read/write device thing, but that's where my understanding gets a bit foggy...

I’ll PM you when I have a few mins to write a quick guide. It isn’t too difficult. You don’t need to install the official Stern code first, but you can if you want to. You do need an SD card and a SD card writer. I’ll send you Amazon links to the one I use.

I have a busy day but will try to get something to you by this eve.

Ok has anyone on here *ever* made it to the Final Showdown ?

Please make yrself known and humble us mere mortals still getting our butts kicked 😂

I only came close-ish once …the one and only time I reached one of the Season mini wizard modes ! And then the game locked up with the known bug 😭

I’m wondering if I’ll ever get to it . I might have to do the unthinkable and 4 ball it, or increase extra balls.

Back
Top Bottom