What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

I had my best score yesterday - 552,000,000.

Riot alone was 108,000,000! No idea how either.

I have had this game nearly a year so honeymoon period finished ages ago.

And for me this is the best Stern ever.

One day hope to see Seige, Terminus and Last Man Standing.

I hope Stern aka Lyman continue to code like this as 2015 was a bad year for code updates.

I hated TWD when I first played it on the original code but since playing new code I loved it! I hope there are updates but I suspect we won't get any unfortunatey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated TWD when I first played it on the original code but since playing new code I loved it! I hope there are updates but I suspect we won't get any unfortunatey.

There was a rumour of one final update. Some tweaking to Horde.
But, code updates have gone AWOL of late:confused:

There was a rumour of one final update. Some tweaking to Horde.
But, code updates have gone AWOL of late:confused:

That would be great; Lyman has sent out some updates to those who have hit specific bugs.

So, i've been going through all the custom pinball browser versions of sound/speech updates for my pro game today.

So far, this one is my favourite (after the well known cleland one) by a chap called ezeltmann on pinside. Very, very good

WALKING DEAD TOOL EDITION 1.56 LE / PREMIUM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ram2ytit1j0youe/TWD156TL.bin?dl=0

Pro:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9i5qrholg75y9q9/TWD156TP.bin?dl=0

The cleland version still has the best speech quotes in it including the one at the end "we all know this isn't going to end well, just back off and no-one else gets hurt"

but the one above has more recent quotes in it and the Tool music score in it \../

Also, finally got round to switching my plastics round behind the well walker and what a difference. The fat guy now flies back exposing his guts !!

IMG_7598.JPG

Has anyone else had a problem with the ball getting stuck behind the well walker in between the gap, Above picture ?
I've had a few stuck balls and wondered if it was a common problem.

Has anyone else had a problem with the ball getting stuck behind the well walker in between the gap, Above picture ?

yup first day playing...

IMG_1156.JPG

yup first day playing...

View attachment 39894

Did you swap you plastics round as i mentioned above, as they are wrong in your photo. I doubt that will stop ball hangups, but the well walker moves properly once adjusted.

I've not had any ball hangups myself since i got mine ( in april)

no i hadn't noticed the change but see it now - will do it tomorrow! thanks!

Messing about with more custom speech and sound versions.

The cleland version still has the best quotes I think. Wish he'd release a new version with some updated phrases

I'd like to see these in there. I may even have to make my own tweaked version with some negan in there to

Got the side blades installed today - thanks to Martin at Go Pinball for doing the gruntwork on it, superb job!

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1277.JPG

i love the lighting effects on this machine, especially when you launch the ball... Got a bike girl light mod coming from gnassell which ls pretty cool and works like the light is broken blinking on and off like the its faulty -

Neil.

i love the lighting effects on this machine, especially when you launch the ball... Got a bike girl light mod coming from gnassell which ls pretty cool and works like the light is broken blinking on and off like the its faulty -

Neil.
Where can I obtain that from? Looks great.
Thanks
Garry

The blades look great. Every pinball made should have blades in my view. Makes the game 'complete'

i46.photobucket.com_albums_f119_mission65_IMG_0895.jpg

one small step for pinkind

but one large leap for Mission65 :)

I know much better scores on this thread, but I am getting better little by little,

Still gutted I missed that £3500 TWD 10mins from my house. I had the cash a couple of weeks later too :(

How tf are you guys hitting 300m+?

I have pumped god knows how many euros into this bastard and my bet is 107m. The machine has a left flipper that keeps getting stuck and the prison walking doesn't register every time but still.

My strategy is normally to open the prison, then start trying to hit the drop targets but it seems to drain very easily when going for drop targets, particularly with deflections of the well walking

Getting the modes is essential - also I found that the machine is easier to play close to 7deg angle as the ball seems to bounce out of the side drains more and bounce of the rubber out of the pops. Best I've managed is just over 100M also and that was with getting to blood bath.

How tf are you guys hitting 300m+?

I have pumped god knows how many euros into this bastard and my bet is 107m. The machine has a left flipper that keeps getting stuck and the prison walking doesn't register every time but still.

My strategy is normally to open the prison, then start trying to hit the drop targets but it seems to drain very easily when going for drop targets, particularly with deflections of the well walking
Modes and Bloodbath. Start with CDC. I have had way over 100 million on this mode alone but you MUST learn how to work the modes.

Read this.

http://tiltforums.com/t/walking-dead-wiki-rulesheet/122

How many people have moved the stand ups to prevent draining, I haven't yet, but am thinking about it

Back
Top Bottom