What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

image.jpg

Pretty happy with tonight's play :) amazing game.

Updating to custom speech tomorrow. It's amazing what they put in ghostbusters from the start. No soundalikes! That's my only complaint with this game, guess they didn't have the licence for the real quotes unlike older franchises

When I finally get my GB Premium and preoder a second new in box. I'll be blaming you when my fiancée kicks off.

Updated to custom 'cleland' sound version. Love it, especially the ending

'We all know this isn't going to end well, there's nothing in it for any of us....'

Cheers @replicas

Last edited:
I was struggling to put together any kind of decent score on my newly acquired Pro. Switched from yellow to black flipper rubbers and immediately got 238 million.
Much less bouncy and more controllable. Also put a new coil sleeve in the left flipper and now it flys up the right ramp.

I've also started experimenting changing the music with Pinball Browser.

Great game.

I was struggling to put together any kind of decent score on my newly acquired Pro. Switched from yellow to black flipper rubbers and immediately got 238 million.
Much less bouncy and more controllable. Also put a new coil sleeve in the left flipper and now it flys up the right ramp.

I've also started experimenting changing the music with Pinball Browser.

Great game.

Please tell me you have installed the Cleland update and aren't playing it with the stern released speech? And who's putting yellow flipper rubbers on? black all the way and is factory

Please tell me you have installed the Cleland update and aren't playing it with the stern released speech? And who's putting yellow flipper rubbers on? black all the way and is factory
'Twas how it was when I got it. Looked pretty but very bouncy.

I'm currently experimenting with various sound packs.

Not sure I've got my head around how Pinball Browser works just yet as my song for Riot loops before the mode is finished.

I've changed the tunes of a couple of the modes. Makes me smile every time I start the them. :)

Playfield out. PITA with sam games as you have to separate the lhs loom first
Only because your Gamesroom is in the cellar.
I have never had a problem with any system as my Gamesroom is on ground level.
If your Gamesroom is upstairs or downstairs then you will find a reason to have a winge.

Only because your Gamesroom is in the cellar.
I have never had a problem with any system as my Gamesroom is on ground level.
If your Gamesroom is upstairs or downstairs then you will find a reason to have a winge.

Thanks for rubbing it in!! Bloody stairs

Yes I am saying Sam games are more of a pain to move up/down stairs than other game eras due to the combined loom on the left hand side. Never understood why they didn't keep cabinet and playfield looms seperate. Spike games are much more 'stairs friendly'

Its alright, Daz always enjoys helping me navigate pins up and down the stairs at mine :)

Back
Top Bottom