What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

Well there go all my high scores.
Ah well hope its worth it, think I might wait for the R rated version.

I am working out how to use pinball browser to be able to keep your high scores and settings cross update. I'm not resetting my scores, i may never get that score again!!

I'll help anyone out with this, as long as you watch the show!! (Joking of course!!)

I am working out how to use pinball browser to be able to keep your high scores and settings cross update. I'm not resetting my scores, i may never get that score again!!

I'll help anyone out with this, as long as you watch the show!! (Joking of course!!)
I've used Pinball Browser and it's simple to enter yr high scores in the new code

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

This game must be getting boring for somebody by now. Move it this way ;).
True though. I have a Dr.Who and never seen an episode of it.
I've actually tried to watch an episode of The Walking Dead and i didn't make it passed half way. I really struggle getting into series and just don't find i have the time. I'd happily watch a film as it actually has an end. Maybe I'd get into TWD series abit more if i owned a pin.

This game must be getting boring for somebody by now. Move it this way ;).
True though. I have a Dr.Who and never seen an episode of it.
I've actually tried to watch an episode of The Walking Dead and i didn't make it passed half way. I really struggle getting into series and just don't find i have the time. I'd happily watch a film as it actually has an end. Maybe I'd get into TWD series abit more if i owned a pin.
There's a bloody good reason you don't see Walking Dead come up for sale. It's a shît hot game. Really is one of the best ever.

There's a few people on here that's funny.

Yeah but people and gorillas are apes, not monkeys. Most of the monkeys I have come across were complete bitey bellends and not funny at all.

Except for the chimps that my mum took me to see at the monkey's tea party at London zoo in about 1970, and which is now banned. They were well funny.

I only mention this because monkeys, unlike apes, have tails - and tails are wasted on monkeys. I would love to have a tail - imagine playing pinball while still being able to hold a drink with your tail. Or closing a coin door that has come open during a game with your tail. The pinball-related possibilities of having a tail are endless. Next time I'm having a tail.

It's been a long day and I thank you.

Oooh this is going to be good. I just played a few samples on the compute via pin browserr. Sounds mint.

Also going to try and update my high scores & settings first, so i don't need lose them. :)

Oooh this is going to be good. I just played a few samples on the compute via pin browserr. Sounds mint.

Also going to try and update my high scores & settings first, so i don't need lose them. :)
It's a doddle Jim. I've just put a sound update on my Iron Man and I put my high scores into the rom file first via Pinball Browser.

It's a doddle Jim. I've just put a sound update on my Iron Man and I put my high scores into the rom file first via Pinball Browser.

Nice, so did you need to get a licence first to save the file, as mine doesn't save at the mo

Right i'm done and dusted. ready to update to new season 7 R rated speech!! and have my High scores and favourite settings all saved. Nice one!

I did notice that you can't save to a network drive but we'll let him off that right now! ;)

It really is a great feature being able to transfer your scores and settings over each time you update the code. Means you can try loads of different ones without büggering up your scores.

Takes forever on Walking Dead though ! :eek:

Well there go all my high scores.
Ah well hope its worth it, think I might wait for the R rated version.

@replicas If you send me a list of your high scores then i can make you a modified version of this new r rated update then you can keep your high scores :) if you've already updated then its too late unless you remember them!

@replicas If you send me a list of your high scores then i can make you a modified version of this new r rated update then you can keep your high scores :) if you've already updated then its too late unless you remember them!
Many thanks Jim, but Snotty has stepped in and already offered to sort it for me.
Thanks anyway.
D.

Just put the R rated Nine Inch Nails/Radiohead mix on my game.

It's like having a brand new game :)

And I like having all my high scores wiped out as fun to get name back on the board;)

Thanks, can somebody tell me what the extra £3k gets you on the premium ?

Back
Top Bottom