What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

Both you guys need to grow a pair of balls and tell her indoors that the dinning room on the ground floor is now the games room.
:p

I've been playing mine quite a bit, and it does punish you a great deal, what with the left drain and the prison magnet SDTM release sometimes. But it really spurs me on, so every time I get a bad game where im pulling my hair out shouting arrggh, I still come back for more. It reminds me of BSD. A few bad games but then you get that really good groove going on and it makes it all worthwhile. I love mine. Great game.

Definitely a very addictive game.

Never seen a single episode as our TV's hardwired to CBeebies, plus i'm not a fan of the whole Zombie genre, but that game kept me coming back for more punishment. And it really dishes that out in spades.
Same.
Probably my favourite Stern ever.

It would appear that a lot of WD machines had a factory assembly error. The two plastics behind the Well Walker were installed the wrong way.
The smaller plastic should be on top.

Mine had the larger plastic on top which meant the Well Walker figure was hitting it.

Changing them around does two things.
Firstly it is going to stop the plastic potentially breaking.
Secondly the rocking action of the Well Walker figure is now much more pronounced giving you a better view of the red flasher inside working.

Taken from here: http://forums.arcade-museum.com/showthread.php?t=341544

This game really has the X factor for sure! The scoring on modes can be crazy at times in a good way:)

Just got horde for first time and a GC of 354 million which is my best by a mile. This game in insane and for me it is without doubt the best Stern I have ever played:) I am really not sure how Stern could make a better game.

Last edited:
Updating my walking dead today to play the newer updated version of pinball browser update by KPG on pinside. Apparently has a few newer quotes in it including some abraham ones and is based on the clelands awesome update

Stand by!

"There is a vast ocean of ****, that you people don't know **** about"

What strategy are you peeps using 145 is highest score on mine, let's have those high score tips

have you watched bowens video?

he pretty goes all the modes, through to blood bath multi ball then throws in prison and well walker stacked multi ball. with amazing use of 2X and multi kill.

Neil

What strategy are you peeps using 145 is highest score on mine, let's have those high score tips

have you watched bowens video?

he pretty goes all the modes, through to blood bath multi ball then throws in prison and well walker stacked multi ball. with amazing use of 2X and multi kill.

For me, its all about the discovery. The last thing i want is to be shown what to do in a spoiler type affair. Just play the game and learn as you go, would be my advice. Lymon's rules often have similar stacking of modes/multiballs and timed combo shots which will be hi-lighted by lamps. The basics of reading the insert card give a base understanding to to learn from.

Totally agree with Jim's post above. It's the best way to learn about the game. It's not a race to get the best score, spend time with the game and enjoy it for what it is.
It's how we did it before the internet, and we had the best time in learning the game.
Yes it's a much deeper game than most but don't follow someone else's strategy , make up your own and get to that stage on your own. All the fun is getting there no matter how long it takes. By all means pick up a few tips from people on the way but do it your way.

Ok I will persevere, have been playing it a lot over last few months, and had great fun so will carry on learning

Am I the only one who mimics the call outs whilst playing ? LOL :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't quote the callouts , but apparently do a great Elvis dance whilst playing

Back
Top Bottom