What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Venom Pro SPECIAL OFFER, no extended warranty.

Admittedly I bury my head in the sand at any pin priced over £3k cos I’m a pauper 😆 but Stern Pro’s cost more than £7.5k !!!!!!!!!!
Next you’ll be telling me Charles is king 👑
I was reading a thread from 2015 and people were complaining about the price of Pins then as much as we are nowadays.

I wanna know when they are gonna sort the price on fish and chips.
Nearly shat myself when I treated the Mrs and I …to 2 x fish and chips + bottle of pop.
£24!
I though it was only £2.50 for half a haddock and some spuds 🤦‍♂️

Tyson Fury said the same on his netfix series. Told the lady in the chippie that he was going to stop saying 'cheap as chips'.

my local chippy
IMG_7336.png

Wow! That’s cheap…. Here’s our village chippy’s Menu (curiously run by my brother-in-law!…..🤣
IMG_7976.jpeg

Or how about this, a mate of mine visited Kerridges bar and grill restaurant (celebrity chef Tom Kerridge) recently.
And they had a bottle of wine, 1 sides and “fish and chips “ costing close to £100.00! 😳…….
IMG_7977.jpeg

Ohh and agree this thread is completely bonkers and one of the “classic “ handbag lifting threads this forum is famous for…….. take care y’all Keef.

Here’s a tip which I tried last week.

Large chips- pretty big, if you can’t eat them all- wrap back up in paper, put in plastic bag, put in freezer.

Next time you want chips, bit of fry lite and air fryer- takes 10minutes! It is like they were fresh out the chippy. Couldn’t believe it when my mate told me… but he’s spot on!

Disclaimer:
I have plain chips - not sure what they would taste like if has salt and vinegar on them when frozen.

Give it a go

Pinball forum talks about Fish Tales, and the surprise is its not the 1992 Williams game. Is there a mod about to tidy it up, its somewhere on page 4 where it got completely derailed.

This thread is madness. Getting some nostalgia from this thread thinking about back in the day playing the arcade machine in the chippy.

It's making me want to open a chippy and put some pinballs in it, I'll name it Fish, Chips & Flips :D

This thread is madness. Getting some nostalgia from this thread thinking about back in the day playing the arcade machine in the chippy.

It's making me want to open a chippy and put some pinballs in it, I'll name it Fish, Chips & Flips :D

Fish tales & Jaws pin needed

Back
Top Bottom