What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Venom Pro SPECIAL OFFER, no extended warranty.

Here’s a tip which I tried last week.

Large chips- pretty big, if you can’t eat them all- wrap back up in paper, put in plastic bag, put in freezer.

Next time you want chips, bit of fry lite and air fryer- takes 10minutes! It is like they were fresh out the chippy. Couldn’t believe it when my mate told me… but he’s spot on!

Disclaimer:
I have plain chips - not sure what they would taste like if has salt and vinegar on them when frozen.

Give it a go
When you can buy a new topper but can’t spring for a new bag of fresh chips it’s time to get help 😂😂

What's the MRSP for the topper for Venom?

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697572325635.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697572325635.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 33
When you can buy a new topper but can’t spring for a new bag of fresh chips it’s time to get help 😂😂

hey… times are tough 😂.. i know a few very well off people.. they get richer by getting tighter…

But that’s another thread..

This is well and truly de-railed. 😂

You’ve got to eel for the community here, not being able to offer discounts… It’s a slippery one for sure.

What else can we say?

IMG_9315.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom