What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Venom Pro SPECIAL OFFER, no extended warranty.

Thought this was a For sale thread
Surely the moderators should draw a line underneath
all of this and stop all the petty back and forth comments
People have had it too good making lots of money on flips
Distributors also have had it easy too in past few yrs
Just need to get on with it now is what it is unfortunately
And btw jeoff (parallax) is a great guy who's customer service is
First class and been local wouldn't hesitate to buy off him again
Any problems then he sorts out promptly and that's why we need
More healthy competition and options so we can choose where our money
Goes to
I've only been in the hobby a yr or so but am flabbergasted by the immaturity
People show on here keyboard warriors
What starts off as so called Banter ends up personal
Thought this was a community ?

Wow that’s some very interesting reading for a sat morning.
I can only guess there was a little too much beer flowing and let’s face it this thread is totally defunct now.

Wasn’t the “moans about pricing thread” set up for this exact thing!

Just wondering could it be possible for the original poster to close his own thread rather than it being derailed in such a manor?
That way they could make a statement with DM for more details and be done rather than washing dirty laundry in public and it ending up a **** throwing fest full of personal insults.

I’m so glad I’m now T total and thankfully had a wonderful night with the famalam watching a movie. 😊

No drinking involved on my part, I was just calling out someone for their usual toxic comments.
I agree though, it’s not right on a sales thread, I’m part of the derailment so apologies for that. I can be quite reactive & I can do better 🙏👍👍👍

I was stone-cold sober and my point still stands

It's a shame someone decided to hose this deal to the community and just shows they don't want the pricing to fall which only punishes us as the consumers

@Andydn who has never met me, likes to take any opportunity to put me down because I stood up for @mufcmufc because he tried to air an issue when the other person was incapable of replying cause he was on a cruise ship... He was underhanded then and he's underhanded now! And I would like to point out that several people on this thread have since said in person to me they would never sell to @Andydn cause of this now!

As I said Neil was banned for less but it is double standards ;)

All the people coming today and tomorrow will see how toxic I am when coming to Tilt for the comp

I like pinball. I like turtles.

Great offer, I’m out of pinball pennies atm otherwise I’d have jumped on this. I hope some people have managed to take advantage, both so there’s more Venoms to be had used later and to show support for this kind of offer in the future.

I was stone-cold sober and my point still stands

It's a shame someone decided to hose this deal to the community and just shows they don't want the pricing to fall which only punishes us as the consumers

@Andydn who has never met me, likes to take any opportunity to put me down because I stood up for @mufcmufc because he tried to air an issue when the other person was incapable of replying cause he was on a cruise ship... He was underhanded then and he's underhanded now! And I would like to point out that several people on this thread have since said in person to me they would never sell to @Andydn cause of this now!

As I said Neil was banned for less but it is double standards ;)

All the people coming today and tomorrow will see how toxic I am when coming to Tilt for the comp
Met Kirk twice.
Still not heard from Nick 🤷🏼‍♂️

Sooo... anyone play any Pinball recently? Let's get back to this great Venom offer.

No good deed goes unpunished.

It was a great deal

@philpalmer is doing his best to still make it an offer

The bigger picture here is some distro wants to control the market price in the UK and keep the higher pricing

For me, that's not ok and should be called out.

Everyone needs to take a chill Pill..
giphy.gif

It was a great deal

@philpalmer is doing his best to still make it an offer

The bigger picture here is some distro wants to control the market price in the UK and keep the higher pricing

For me, that's not ok and should be called out.

It’s a shame that this point seems to have been missed. Phil offered a deal and another distro threw their toys out of the pram to try to put an end to it, which is bad for any of us who are potentially in the NIB market. Interesting that no one has taken credit.

Pro's at £7500 would stimulate the UK market again, and would probably have a trickle down effect of getting the second hand market moving too.

You know things are slow when Andy's TOM, Chris's MB remake and Phil's lovely TZ have gone unsold despite being highly desirable.

HLD, Williams etc do look on here.
There are not many dealers that supply.

Pinball Heaven
Retro Arcade
Home Leisure
Williams
Games Room Company
parallex

Pro's at £7500 would stimulate the UK market again, and would probably have a trickle down effect of getting the second hand market moving too.

You know things are slow when Andy's TOM, Chris's MB remake and Phil's lovely TZ have gone unsold despite being highly desirable.
Admittedly I bury my head in the sand at any pin priced over £3k cos I’m a pauper 😆 but Stern Pro’s cost more than £7.5k !!!!!!!!!!
Next you’ll be telling me Charles is king 👑

To me, the price point offer from @philpalmer was the first decent thing to happen in nib pricing for along while. Having thought i was out of nib games games i felt like maybe i was back in, then only for it so be squashed by some bs other dealer who's upset about his profit margin (my guess only), i mean come on now.... If you can't take the ups and downs as a distributor and be a grown up then don't be a ****ing distributor. ffs

I think the burning question for me
is why? Why did the other dealer want this deal squashed? Because they couldn’t get the same deal from electrocoin? Or because they would make less money on venoms?
Also Liberty Games.

Are the Games Room Company a genuine seller, they seem to have loads of pins in stock at about half the price of everyone else.

£3k Mando Pro anyone?

https://gamesroomcompanyltd.myshopi...-machine-by-stern?_pos=2&_sid=fdea78635&_ss=r
The games room normally sell games at twice the price ! Looks like a scam maybe someone has cloned their website

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom