What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Sale Venom Pro SPECIAL OFFER, no extended warranty.

philpalmer

Site Supporter
Just got off the phone with distributor who said I can do this up to the end of 2023, Venom only right now.. just standard Stern warranty and £7500! (Now revised. See later down thread)

I'm trying to talk them in to letting me do it on other models but lets see!!

Plus delivery/or collect from Manchester.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually bought one?
I enquired a while ago if there were any tempting offers and would definitely have bought a Premium at £10K, or maybe even a Pro.

Too late now as I bought a Big Lebowski which I'm more than happy with. Still wouldn't mind owning one someday.

As mentioned in the Price thread this may stop other NIB purchases in their tracks if people start hanging on for a potential price drop of other titles.

Fair point il pop an edit on that I thought it was on the moans about prices page oops

I played it at expo and its actually really good. Probably the biggest surpise of the whole show, i expected not to like it at all. Stripped out yes, but defo no turd.

The fast locks work great in single ball play, but a bit hectic in multiball!

Goes to show really we should all reserve judgement till we've actually played the game.

@philpalmer do you know how likely this is to extend to other titles or past end of year and would it be select titles only or everything? Trying to work out what I want to do.

Thanks

It's a great deal, and tempting for sure.

Need to play one first, and hoping there should be a few set up in UK in next few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom