What's new

The "Today I received" Thread

IMG_20161214_1300309.jpg
IMG_20161214_1300205.jpg
Somewhat nicer than my planked, faded, shagged out original •••••

1481721038990621860424.jpg

It is marked as a Gold. But there are imperfections. like this white dirt in the clearcoat ...
1481721436883-2108695856.jpg

And this where the silk screening missed a bit

1481721688590-854755208.jpg

Never bought one before. So no idea what to ensure expect. But this will transform my game

Last edited:
Nice, hopefully that means mine should be arriving soon as well :D I'll be posting my Halifax repro playfield for sale as soon as the CPR one is in my hands :thumbs:

@DRD how bad were the customs charges?

Looks amazing. Is this a CPR playfield? Had a couple of 'gold' rated ones (TOTAN and FT) and both times had some sort of gunk, hair, or mark in the clear. Didn't bother me or the owner so a minor issue for sure.

Fathom is a bit niche in this country. So the new pf will be p1ssing money away unfortunately.

I would have done better stitching footballs for sports direct or making clothes for primark.

But Fathom has the best artwork on any Pinball machine that I have seen. Fingers crossed I never have to crystallise the loss

Been wanting one for years! then two come along...sheesh!

One is fully working the other is missing it's 3 power supplies, other than that they are in very good condition.

And a huge thanks to Martin for bringing them all the way up from down southwww.ukvac.com_forum_smileys_smiley1.gif

DSC05005.JPG

Been wanting one for years! then two come along...sheesh!

One is fully working the other is missing it's 3 power supplies, other than that they are in very good condition.

And a huge thanks to Martin for bringing them all the way up from down southwww.ukvac.com_forum_smileys_smiley1.gif

View attachment 39598
Nice, looks like you've got your work cutout just making space for them, Ronnie!

Throw a few PSU's in and sell the spare for a profit!

Have to Admit, a little jealous here... :)

Throw a few PSU's in and sell the spare for a profit!

Have to Admit, a little jealous here... :)

Sorry Paul! Just hit Ebay at the right time for a change! A mate wants to site one in a pub but not sure how keen I am on that!

Back
Top Bottom