What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

This arrived today, a freebie from Wychwood Brewery. Looks like Christmas has come early!

I know it's not pinball but it'll be drunk while playing.

Attachments

• 20161216_193930.jpg
    20161216_193930.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 33
Yesterday RFM from Chris B, with LCD screen. We love this game and thanks to Chris B for his excellent service as always.

We'll just moved in from the garage Star Wars trilogy SWT, I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but just watched return of the Jedi with the little lad and looking forward to seeing rouge one next week, and i'm really enjoying it!
Only partly shopped but fully playable I thought it needed more colours at the bottom so colour changes LED's in I do like it but maybe a bit fair ground?

IMG_2915.JPG
On playing tonight with the kids went into a wizard mode??? We all had rubbish games so not sure what this meant anyone any suggestions?IMG_2904.JPG

Recently received my BSD mod from @Rudi.drake. I installed red lasers inside that connect to coffin lock 1 and 2 and shine through.
Very pleased with the result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My wife made me these matching pinball covers for Christmas.

Attachments

• IMG_0602.JPG
    IMG_0602.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 32
Picked this up today from @J.C.Rox on a trip up to Edinburgh. Thanks again Jon. He makes a fine brew if anyone is passing. His Trons good tooView attachment 39877
Cheers Ty, the key is to cradle the ball for long periods, that way, unlike me, you may get past the intro of the chosen song!

Miss you too @cooldan, beers when I'm next down, f*** dry January!

Back
Top Bottom