What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Not a fan of the coffin mod, sadly. I prefer ol' Ron. That is until someone makes a 'sitting up' vamp mod for when coffin MB starts.:thumbs:

Not a fan of the coffin mod, sadly. I prefer ol' Ron. That is until someone makes a 'sitting up' vamp mod for when coffin MB starts.:thumbs:

You prefer ol' Ron ??? Dirty boy ;-)
Don't forget to put the cover back on that switch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_20170105_143336.jpg

New lightning bolts for Ac/Dc.All the originals had cracked like the 2nd from right and then had a bit of diy to fix them.Was a bit of a design fault I was reading so they upgraded the design using a metal backing the full length of the plastic. Definitely should last a while now.. (fingers crossed)

View attachment 40090

New lightning bolts for Ac/Dc.All the originals had cracked like the 2nd from right and then had a bit of diy to fix them.Was a bit of a design fault I was reading so they upgraded the design using a metal backing the full length of the plastic. Definitely should last a while now.. (fingers crossed)
Nice one Ty, not that there was anything wrong with the sticky backed plastic reinforced ones I made!!

One went flying on new years Eve so I thought sod it I'm buying new ones. The bulb you mentioned behind the lightning target that pops out now and again...... Crikey... It was like buckaroo or that pop up pirate, lmao. Was out more than in, ha ha. Felt like super glueing it in there.
:thumbs:

One went flying on new years Eve so I thought sod it I'm buying new ones. The bulb you mentioned behind the lightning target that pops out now and again...... Crikey... It was like buckaroo or that pop up pirate, lmao. Was out more than in, ha ha. Felt like super glueing it in there.
:thumbs:
Sounds like you're putting her through her paces! Definitely a design flaw but try something less permanent incase it fails over time and needs replacing, like twine or cable ties, have you got past any of the intros yet?!

Yeah Jon she's getting plenty of playing. I've got through a few songs so my names now up there.
Just ordered a full plastics set from the states so when (if) you get her back she'll be looking all brand new mate.

Picked up South Park from @Paul yesterday :D Big thanks for hooking me up with the game :thumbs: Obviously the game is fully working but because I can't help myself I've already started stripping it down :rofl:

IMG_1626.jpg

I don't see this as a long term keeper so this won't be a full on restore. The plan is just to strip the topside, clean it and re-rubber. The only things I'll be touching underneath are the subway and the trough as they'll need cleaning because that's where the ball goes :thumbs: The profanity ROMs will also be replaced with the latest official release as the profanity ROMs are prototypes and are missing some music and DMD animations which I'd rather have than the carpet munching video mode. Finally I picked up a set of the proper figures off Ebay for £4 as a couple are missing on this game. Should be a very tidy game when it's done :)

Picked up South Park from @Paul yesterday :D Big thanks for hooking me up with the game :thumbs: Obviously the game is fully working but because I can't help myself I've already started stripping it down :rofl:

View attachment 40319

I don't see this as a long term keeper so this won't be a full on restore. The plan is just to strip the topside, clean it and re-rubber. The only things I'll be touching underneath are the subway and the trough as they'll need cleaning because that's where the ball goes :thumbs: The profanity ROMs will also be replaced with the latest official release as the profanity ROMs are prototypes and are missing some music and DMD animations which I'd rather have than the carpet munching video mode. Finally I picked up a set of the proper figures off Ebay for £4 as a couple are missing on this game. Should be a very tidy game when it's done :)

You're an addict Chris, think I need to send some of my projects your way so you can get your fix more often. :)

Nice one Chris. The only problem this game ever gave me (apart from needing me to make it a gate to stop the ball returning to shooter lane) was the problem that affects all South Parks - in multiball, often the bottom right VUK can't keep up with the balls being dumped in it from the huge Cartman hole. I tried bending the wireform and upgrading the coil but I think it was still an intermittent problem. Fun game.

Damn, woman! I just gave you some sweet lovin' five minutes ago!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom