What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

IMG_20161214_1300309.jpg
IMG_20161214_1300205.jpg
Somewhat nicer than my planked, faded, shagged out original •••••

1481721038990621860424.jpg

It is marked as a Gold. But there are imperfections. like this white dirt in the clearcoat ...
1481721436883-2108695856.jpg

And this where the silk screening missed a bit

1481721688590-854755208.jpg

Never bought one before. So no idea what to ensure expect. But this will transform my game

Last edited:
Nice, hopefully that means mine should be arriving soon as well :D I'll be posting my Halifax repro playfield for sale as soon as the CPR one is in my hands :thumbs:

@DRD how bad were the customs charges?

Looks amazing. Is this a CPR playfield? Had a couple of 'gold' rated ones (TOTAN and FT) and both times had some sort of gunk, hair, or mark in the clear. Didn't bother me or the owner so a minor issue for sure.

Fathom is a bit niche in this country. So the new pf will be p1ssing money away unfortunately.

I would have done better stitching footballs for sports direct or making clothes for primark.

But Fathom has the best artwork on any Pinball machine that I have seen. Fingers crossed I never have to crystallise the loss

Been wanting one for years! then two come along...sheesh!

One is fully working the other is missing it's 3 power supplies, other than that they are in very good condition.

And a huge thanks to Martin for bringing them all the way up from down southwww.ukvac.com_forum_smileys_smiley1.gif

DSC05005.JPG

Been wanting one for years! then two come along...sheesh!

One is fully working the other is missing it's 3 power supplies, other than that they are in very good condition.

And a huge thanks to Martin for bringing them all the way up from down southwww.ukvac.com_forum_smileys_smiley1.gif

View attachment 39598
Nice, looks like you've got your work cutout just making space for them, Ronnie!

Throw a few PSU's in and sell the spare for a profit!

Have to Admit, a little jealous here... :)

Throw a few PSU's in and sell the spare for a profit!

Have to Admit, a little jealous here... :)

Sorry Paul! Just hit Ebay at the right time for a change! A mate wants to site one in a pub but not sure how keen I am on that!

Back
Top Bottom