What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow Shop Log

Thanks to my inheritance (thanks nan) I've just ordered decals to redo the scruffy backbox (shame really the rest of the cab is pretty tidy). And a new set of shiny legs. Will have the old set for sale soon they arnt to bad they will prob shine up.

Still got an issue with the balls sometimes sticking In the lock can't figure that out. Looks like its sticking on a switch I rebent them but it still does it. And the battlefield popper still sticks up sometimes which I don't get it all moves freely and doesn't do it in test.

Well not a lot goin on here I've been waiting for the decorator at work to finish in my workshop so I can re decal the back box. Think I'm gonna give up and do it in my mums back garden.

In the mean time I've admitted defeat after getting fed up of the stand up targets catapulting the balls back over the flippers. So tonight I replaced them and so far it seems to of solved the problem. As you can see they were quite battered. There was some very dodgy soldering one wire was held on by one strand

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378065919.084896.jpg

They aren't straight (Vertical) that's why they were creating air balls.... The ball would have been hitting them and bouncing off in Mid-air....

You might want to check you have the right coil on the upper playfied. If its to strong thats what could be bending the rear of the targets.

if they're bent once, the metal gets easier to bend again next time. i'm sure you knew that as you said you replaced them

Guys I'm a lil confused tonight I got my highest score over 676 million had 3 multi balls in a row, extra balls and a replay but it still hasn't given me a choice to put my name in. What am I doing wrong

Go check, we will wait right here.
My wife is often asking why her fantastic scores are not getting onto the high score lists. It is because they are close, but no cigar.

Rudi, turn it on, open the door and press the right button twice to get in the menu.
then the red one next to it a couple of times til it says adjustments, and the right one to select.
in adjustments, move along to HSTD (high score to date) and reset it.
now find the default highscores and change them all down to low values.

while you're in the menu, it's always fun (to me anyway, but i'm a saddo) to enter a custom message : what about a special message to your son, so when he turns the game on it says hello and his name and dad loves you, or something?
when you're finished adjusting, press the left button a bunch of times to exit out of the menu. or just turn the game off.

your game will now record *your* hiscores and forget its sordid past.

gif giraffe falling.gif

Rudi, turn it on, open the door and press the right button twice to get in the menu.
then the red one next to it a couple of times til it says adjustments, and the right one to select.
in adjustments, move along to HSTD (high score to date) and reset it.
now find the default highscores and change them all down to low values.

while you're in the menu, it's always fun (to me anyway, but i'm a saddo) to enter a custom message : what about a special message to your son, so when he turns the game on it says hello and his name and dad loves you, or something?
when you're finished adjusting, press the left button a bunch of times to exit out of the menu. or just turn the game off.

your game will now record *your* hiscores and forget its sordid past.

View attachment 3191

somethings still not right I reset hstd and set the lowest high score to 500.000.000 I got 591 million and a replay and still no option to go on the score board :0s and its still showing the factory high scores

Just a thought rudi, try installing the original rom to see if it fixes it. maybe there's a small bug in the hacked rom You fitted. saying that I haven't had any problems.

if you had extra balls you can't go in the same list as everyone else Rudi, it's like running the 100M in 9 seconds but then you agree that actually you moved the finishing line a whole load nearer

There's a second high score table for buy-in scores, so you should get on the secondary high score table UNLESS you are buying more than one ball. Tell me you're not buying more than one. :)

I always disable buy-in on my machines. The only point of buy-in is to extract another coin from the player.

Back
Top Bottom