What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow Shop Log

Looking good mate, the back box is a million times better than it was.

I'm preparing 2 spare back boxes at the moment to try my screen out. Not looking forward to it tbh, and I used to work as a silkscreen printer back in the day!

Looking good mate, the back box is a million times better than it was.

I'm preparing 2 spare back boxes at the moment to try my screen out. Not looking forward to it tbh, and I used to work as a silkscreen printer back in the day!

What ink are you going to use acrylic wasn't a good choice

before I put this shop log to bed and start a new one ;0), has anyone else had this intermittent annoyance with their shadow? for some reason the popper at the battlefield entrance kinda sticks up a bit and the ball just sits on it or just half sits on it until it goes into ball search. It doesn't do anything in test mode on repeat. Anyone have any idea what this can be? cant see anything catching and seems to run smooth

I thought it was called a popper lol the one at the base of the wireform that launches the ball onto the battlefield behind the single yellow drop target

Popper/vuk. Same thing. Check that the coil sleeve has a flange at both ends. If not, the plunger may not return to rest position reliably.

Well the VUK seemed to have fixed itself after taking it apart again and everything else is now done so I think we can call this project complete.

Back
Top Bottom