What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow Shop Log

There's a second high score table for buy-in scores, so you should get on the secondary high score table UNLESS you are buying more than one ball. Tell me you're not buying more than one. :)

I always disable buy-in on my machines. The only point of buy-in is to extract another coin from the player.

No think its only set to 1 I will disable it untill my son comes over. I just assumed it was a standard thing lol

If you want extra balls from the game: Go into the settings and choose 4 "replay" levels. Select replay award to "extra ball". Set the replay level at a realistic level (Say 200M?). I set a percentage of 25% so that this level will automatically change.

So off with her head......

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378410876.055854.jpg

The worst side looks like its been touched up with black nail varnish

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378410968.219981.jpg

Now this side has always looked of the decal was thicker than any other on the machine almost as if it still had the backing on.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378411061.655198.jpg

Back looking worn

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378411092.239019.jpg

Her brains all spilt out lol

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378411137.072175.jpg

So tonight I striped the decals I was surprised it only took about 25 mins. A little heat and it just pulled off without leaving any glue. Once I started my suspicions were confirmed it had a dodgy decal replaced over the old one.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378411360.688649.jpg

A little bit of progress made back box sanded and filled last w/e and today I painted it pics to follow.

Quick question does the bottom of the back box normally have the plastic disc tack things hammered in like on the strips on the cab?

Yes.... Screwfix apparently do them...

also you have to make sure (from experience) that that those cab sides are perfect... and i mean p e r f e c t... :)

yeah ive been sanding and filling like a trooper luckily the shadow doesn't have full side decals tho they look pretty straight forward to apply.

the back I found hardest to get smooth cuz of the ****ty chipboard I wanted to get it as smooth as poss for when I screen the warning

That back looked like mine did.... Looks like it's been attacked by a little damp causing the board to expand a bit... Thing I learnt is because it;s expanded, it;s near impossibly to get perfectly flat .... it'll look it, however one bit of spray and it'll show...

If i had to do it again..... I'd over sand and filler over the top with 2 part.. However that's just me :D

I shall do a walk through of how to create the marking screen and how to use it. Once I received the artwork replicas has ever so kindly offered to lend me. Screen came today which was super quick only paid for it Monday and its a custom size.

A suggestion - Make a few - Others might like to purchase, where profits made could be split between yourself and Daz....

Or have we mentioned this before??? ;)

I would if daz was ok with that but not otherwise also wouldn't be able to do loads due to me using works emulsion so I have to be quite stealthy and spread em out abit

Tonight I thought while I'm waiting for the warning artwork from Daz I'd have ago at putting the decals on which was actually a doddle looks much better now.

Before
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379696942.569936.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379696978.385542.jpg

After
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379697004.819320.jpg

The back now looking much better managed to smooth out the horrible chipboard texture pretty well. Was gonna do another fill and sand but couldn't be ****d

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379697174.654411.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1379697196.403900.jpg

You've done well my man. I would never have dared go (pin)balls deep on my first machine. Respect.

Are you going to do the main cabinet? Not sure how bad yours is but isn't doing just the backbox going to make the main cab look shabby?

No the main cab has hardly a mark on it only did the back box because it was battered and been badly redone. I did redo the back of the cab tho that was a lil scraped up

would anyone be kind enough to post a pic of the inside of the back box? Im not sure where all the plastic wire clips go (I have 2 spare :eek:s)

Back
Top Bottom