What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Complete The Shadow Shop Log

photo (1).jpg
nude
photo (2).jpg
Anal just a little
photoCAJSWFIY.jpg
The usual suspects
photo (3).jpg
Project protect drafted and ready to digitise ;0)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 11
Good job, did you make those plastics?

i made the card patterns yes, tomoz if i get chance at work i will digitise them onto the computer and add 4-5 mm all round and save ready for phase 2

photo (4).jpg

Anyone else had this prob with the shadow rubbers? 5 rings short and a few the wrong size?

no im just having some clear petg cut for protectors because you cant buy protectors for them 2. They will be laser or cnc cut using my digitised patern

You could let him know its wrong so he can adjust. Of course comparing to what was on a game isn't always right either as sometimes previous owners use whatever they have to hand.

yeah thats true, Ive let him know see what he says.

on my machine there was:
1x mini post 3/8",
4x midi post 7/16",
1x 3/16",
4x 5/16",
2x 2 1/2",
1x 1 1/2",
4x 1",
3x Flippers,

PH Kit:
2x Midi Post,
3x 5/16",
2x 3/4",
1x 1 1/4",
2x 2 1/2",
3x flippers.

So quite abit different be interesting to see how different other peoples are

Get back in contact with whoever sold the kit then they can send you whats missing and also updated there records so it does not happen again.

Good work so far, you have jumped in which I am very happy to see.

I have bought my rubber kits from Andy, The Legend, at Pinball Mania and they were spot on. For CFTBL I thought he hadn't sent enough coloured post rubbers but it turns out that the original machine didn't have rubbers on the skill posts but over time people put them on there. He sent me two more coloured ones the next day.

Yeah I should of got them from him I bought them when I first bought the machine best part of 2 moths ago. I hadn't discovered Andy then

Does anyone have a unapplied sanctum overlay they could scan for me please? I will give you a water slide transfer that I'm going to make out of it in return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I build ring kits based on the manual originally. Manuals were often not updated to the quantities used in production, and certainly do not support different versions like TZ. I always update kits based on feedback, and if in doubt, send extras with the kit.

Ill add some to my order wich I'm still listing. Did you get my email about board repairs Andy?

I was hoping to digitise my patterns tonight but the new fancy schmancy digitiser isn't having any of it so just gonna send em the patterns they can deal with it lol

one step closter ive sorted the knocker someone had moved one of the dip switches. Just the mini kicker and opto board to sort now

a8yba4up-1.jpg

me8ypu3e-1.jpg

2 reasons why I suspect bad transistors if you can make it out in the pics

Does anyone know what type of post is behind / next to the sanctum? There's a rectangle blue rubber pad either side of which is an extended post with blue sleeve and another one but its been replace with some crude bolt,washer,plastic pipe and blue sleeve combo. It's not an extended one because nowts attached to the top.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367011473.348314.jpg

I've been busy regraining and polishing my guides. Didn't get totally anal just wanted to get rid of the worst of the wear. Used a scotch pad, wet and dry and autosol.

Well now I'm stuck Andy has tested my powerboard and there are no probs. that was my last glimmer of hope :0(. Back to the drawing board.

On the plus side I got a few more bits done this w/e. Stripped and cleaned the left and right phurba, popper, mini drop down, ball eject, sanctum wall (awaiting a new wall target from andy) coils and assemblies new coil sleeves and replaced the 2 dodgy switches. Also did a wire repair to one of the optos on the magnet it had worn thru to the wire.

Does anyone know what type of post is behind / next to the sanctum? There's a rectangle blue rubber pad either side of which is an extended post with blue sleeve and another one but its been replace with some crude bolt,washer,plastic pipe and blue sleeve combo. It's not an extended one because nowts attached to the top.

Not sure what / where you mean, but maybe one of these will help?

RD1.jpgRD2.jpg

Cheers
Geoff

Hmm yours looks different lol you only have one with a black sleeve I have 2 with blue ones. I think it's a extended post I need

Back
Top Bottom