What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
being local , AND IF I still had an arcade I would have snapped that up based on condition and rarity. Shows that if priced right , games are still sellling. the slack market is in the middle. top end and project/cheapies are still in demand

being local , AND IF I still had an arcade I would have snapped that up based on condition and rarity. Shows that if priced right , games are still sellling. the slack market is in the middle. top end and project/cheapies are still in demand
Rare title for sure - always fancied one of these.

This one looked like nice playfield and cabinet.

Needed a new backglass, but CPR do them.

Was a good price, despite backglass.

Anyone taken a punt on one of these

Ive bought something similiar that had the same photos.
Mine had no hole for shooter rod.
I also had to add magnets for them to stay on the cab.
The backbox bit fit Ok. The material is like umbrella material so a plastic feel.

Tempted to get one now, have Daves at the mo which are ace but he can't get them anymore and could do with one for PF, having seen how faded 90s games ended up, seems like a good idea?

stargate on ebay. £1500 start.
Used to be my old one, wireforms were all electro-plated, all decals were new, loads of new plastics, shooter lane ramp was brand new. Only think ruining it was a really bad patch if wear between the flippers which is why I ended up selling her. Played beautifully though, this was probably 3 years ago though 😂

I placed my bid and was close but no cigar. I sense the winner would have gone 2k plus . Good example and trusted local seller but l had set my own limit.

A little bit of history to this machine. I bid on it last time it was up for sale from Steve Reed in Blackpool a number of years go. I did so on behalf of the current seller in order to keep it under the radar from his other half ! I wonder how many of us have resorted to those tactics !

Great doublespeak in this listing .....

"I have no clue as to whether this works or not"

as its listed as used rather than spares repairs a buyer could successfully initiate a return if display was faulty in ANY way

These guys ask me to value lw3 last year and l said 3k max and its been hawked at 3500 ever since . With the market slack in the middle lw3 would struggle 2500 at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom