What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indy500 on ebay, faded but tidy looking

My old one and Colywobbles before me

Attachments

• 1696423445861.png
    1696423445861.png
    944 KB · Views: 67
With at least one burnt-looking display, and it seems to be one of the playfields with White inserts for the outlane and Bally-sequence Specials.

After steeling myself to look closer, the word 'Special' for that insert on the ship (above the 2nd 'L' and the 'Y') is totally missing. And it stands on a set of full-rib legs, too.

And the cabinet was originally yellow, ffs.

Last edited:
Anyone got a response from this seller, only 2 feedback and not replied to several messages. The first asking for photos of it switched on, could be a scam hence no reply / photos🤷

It's bizarrely got a HLD sticker on the cabinet in a random place and no backbox lock. My guess is that it doesn't work and the business just want to get it out of the way.

Lasted 17 minutes after you posted this message to be precise 😂

I messaged the guy after it disappeared... he sold it for £3k, he bought it from a mate for £150 who had owned it since new... and presumably thought it was worthless. Dunno if the guy's a genius or a crook for ripping off his mate?! :hmm:

I messaged the guy after it disappeared... he sold it for £3k, he bought it from a mate for £150 who had owned it since new... and presumably thought it was worthless. Dunno if the guy's a genius or a crook for ripping off his mate?! :hmm:
Owned since new ? Yeah right.

3k for a wh20 sat in a builders yard , no pics of it working 🫣 Lot of unknowns.

The playfield actually didn’t look too bad shape from what could tell .
Obvs cab and topper faded.

Last edited:

Just a sh1t mate 😬

The limit of what? Your budget?
Man if someone's willing to sell me a White Water for 3k let me know!
On the limit of its value in my eyes for a game that is bought through photos that looks like it’s not been maintained and is pictured in what looks like a builders/scrap yard.
Don’t get me wrong I would have been sorely tempted at £3000,but would you have gone any higher £3.5-4000? For a project.
No right or wrong just my thoughts 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom