What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the limit of its value in my eyes for a game that is bought through photos that looks like it’s not been maintained and is pictured in what looks like a builders/scrap yard.
Don’t get me wrong I would have been sorely tempted at £3000,but would you have gone any higher £3.5-4000? For a project.
No right or wrong just my thoughts 🙂

Ramps look fine, yeah a flipper bat is broken but 99% of the time I replace those anyway. I picked up a ST recently and was told it was superb condition.

PXL_20231011_161418035.jpg

One man's superb is another man project. 🤣

I wondered why the Square Head (even though it's also a wedge head) didn't have a slot cut out of the card holder/apron, to see the number of balls played. But it's an Add-A-Ball, so it wouldn't need that.

Just seen that HH on the bay. Really have a hankering for this - but lack of space mean no. (Im gonna blame Gorgar - if he wasnt there I could squeeze it in :) )

Probably at least 7 years old as they started using Chroma boards on LCD displays from Oct 2016.
That’s a good spot, how can you tell the difference? Is it that the Chroma display versions have that printed on the pcb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom