What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The eBay Auctions / Facebook / Gumtree / Shpock 2023 thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow a Scared Stiff for 4900, definitely shows to me the market bubble has popped.

Sounds like a good price for SS considering the last few on here have been around 6k+ IIRC.
Thats a sign that people aren't willing to gamble as much on ebay now in comparison to here! Things listed here have warts and all descriptions whereas ebay is blind luck and finally the prices might be starting to reflect that.

Scared Stiff on eBay £4.9k

Prices are falling, but have still gone up a hell of a lot.

£20K MM 😲

1 blurry stock picture and 4 feedback. Scam?????

Last edited:
£20K MM 😲

Says they got it from the Games Room Company for 25k.... Wouldn't surprise me if that isn't actually a scam and instead they're the ones who got scammed by the GRC

Says they got it from the Games Room Company for 25k.... Wouldn't surprise me if that isn't actually a scam and instead they're the ones who got scammed by the GRC
Yeah, it says they got it from Games Room Company for 25k, played it once, then apparently decided to sell it for 20k. Clearly that doesn't make sense, and 4 other sales in their ebay history = scam imo.

Yeah, it says they got it from Games Room Company for 25k, played it once, then apparently decided to sell it for 20k. Clearly that doesn't make sense, and 4 other sales in their ebay history = scam imo.
If I'd been ripped of 25k for that I wouldn't even of put 1 game on it and have it stored in a padded cell 😂

If I was in the bracket of owners who could afford a JB60 then I'd have no problem throwing 20k at a truly mint MM.

£20K MM 😲

This listing was ended by the seller on Fri, 1 Dec at 9:51 AM because the item is no longer available.

IMG_2179.jpeg

Dead Zacc EM. No idea whether it had a head or not. £80 start.

Could be a great source of parts for the community......

Jeez. For that price a blackout should be upgraded to a mid level wpc game like Fish Tales or STTNG

WPC starter pin for someone ? Jackbot £1.9k on gumtree.

As it's in Oakham you can pop into this fabulous butchers. Award winning pork pies, super haslet and awesome Rutland Sausage ....

https://leesonbutchers.co.uk/

There’s one thing asking a price but another thing getting it especially in the current market.
I’ve been trying to work out how much eBay actually charge if I list my Mario and is that the reason we see 5k T2’s to offset the fees.
Anyone done a Classified on eBa
Around 15% it's why eBay prices are much higher I'm guessing most people are factoring in the fees. Sold some art recently the price it was won at I would have been just about happy with, the lowest really I wanted, the price I got minus the fees not happy at all. Forgot how much I hated eBay, but with some things not much choice really 🤷‍♂️

Bally Kiss on the bay. 1800 start. There was a time when folk tried to get stupid money for these ....

Kiss punched above any game of its era for a very long time . Most were worn to the wood but still sold well. The German backglass was always a downer for the kiss army didn't like that at all ! When you went to pick one up you kept your fingers crossed its was a US version

Kiss punched above any game of its era for a very long time . Most were worn to the wood but still sold well. The German backglass was always a downer for the kiss army didn't like that at all ! When you went to pick one up you kept your fingers crossed its was a US version
Oh wow, just had to google that. The logo sucks on the German one!

Bally Kiss on the bay. 1800 start. There was a time when folk tried to get stupid money for these ....

Those days are not over.

Someone currently looking 600 starting price / £900 Buy it now for a KISS playfield on fleabay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom