What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys have probably done this before but incase not, send the BBC a checklist of all the things you need to make the pin work in the studio. Set up times, location, power, lighting and sound.
Every time I have every done anything with the press, they never fail to amaze me about how little they know about the subject being reviewed. They can easily think that you guys can quickly cary in a set up machine and it will just work without power.

Hello again,

After a bit of dicking around with the power leads, Tommy is back working again. So, 100% likely to be ready for the slam, chances of the room being cleared enough to take it apart and move it downstairs, not so 100% :-/

Anyway, if it does make it to the Slam, I'll probably try and sell it, but if it doesn't, I might have to find another home for the RFM.

Hello again,

After a bit of dicking around with the power leads, Tommy is back working again. So, 100% likely to be ready for the slam, chances of the room being cleared enough to take it apart and move it downstairs, not so 100% :-/

Anyway, if it does make it to the Slam, I'll probably try and sell it, but if it doesn't, I might have to find another home for the RFM.
nice to see you on here Nigel :D

Hello again,

I'm in a similar situation with Rollergames, it's setup in the garage and plays but to get it back out I need to move a car that only just fits in there! Hopefully I can work something out but if not I might have to just pay to get in! :)

I'm in a similar situation with Rollergames, it's setup in the garage and plays but to get it back out I need to move a car that only just fits in there! Hopefully I can work something out but if not I might have to just pay to get in! :)

Errr ......if the car went in once, it will go in again ;) I look forward to seeing Rollergames at the Slam :thumbs:

Doesn't look like my STLE is going to make it, it's due in country next week, and im going away and only returning the day before good friday.

Really sorry to hear that Dave is not well, one of the great guys in the hobby.
Get well soon Dave.

Went picking up this years trophies for the Northern Lights NBA Fastbreak Comp which will be held at the Slam on the Saturday, I'm pretty sure all places have been sold so if you missed out then just look at the sexy trophy you will not be winning.
As always this comp has the best trophy up for grabs and there is three for the top places.
Pic's of the trophies kindly sponsored by Pinball Mania.
NLP 012.jpg

Hi guys , just wondering are most of you members of our Facebook page? If not could you spin over and ask to join, it's a closed group but click join and we will add you... The more people we have the better leverage it gives us for getting prizes and stuff out of companies etc.

Cheers all

This time next week people it will be happening :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom