What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you may be able to unbolt the head and slide it down the cab a little to get it in without disconnecting anything - dependant on how much height you are short....

you may be able to unbolt the head and slide it down the cab a little to get it in without disconnecting anything - dependant on how much height you are short....

Nice idea, would prefer 5 hours drive in a Saab, than the tractor!

dont it before - little bit of a balls ache, however nowhere near as bad as taking the head off completely. Ideal if you are only an inch or two short...

TV's Will Barber dreaming of a big one?!! Fnar fnar...

Great spot guys, well done. Can't wait now, machines are all ready to go - one more sleep!

Hey guys, the Sunday tournament is named in memory of Dave Rolfe who was a legend as many of you know. At his funeral he requested people wore super-hero t-shirts (his coffin had a superman badge on!). So if you fancy it and have one, super hero T's please :cool: Seems very fitting

Super stuff guys.... can we donate directly to the charities so you can reclaim the tax! Superman and captain american t-s packed. See you all tomorrow

Now gone to bed, total respect to you guys taking more than one machine!

SST now in bits in what I thought was a large estate SAAB !

Hey all y'all

Despite having already half-booked things, I won't be making it to the show this weekend, due to numerous factors both in and out of my control.

Really really gutted, will be the first of the big shows I've missed in a few years, and surely looks to be the best in forever.
The thing I'm most disappointed about is missing Replicas' Phantom, which I was really looking forward to checking out.

But I hope everyone has an absolutely awesome couple of days, have lots of fun, drink good drink, and win that Williams Indy machine.
Good luck to all the crew, and check yerself before you wreck yerself carting all those games around. Come back in one piece guys ;)

Have an amazing weekend dudes and dudettes, take pics/vids and stick em up here.

Nice to see that the long suffering Jess is featured more than Will in most of these TV reports....:D

Yep - just rock up to the venue. Extra hands always welcome setting up games, moving stuff,............... buying us beers, massaging our stressed egos ;):D

Cool, will be leaving soon, then it's to the B&B to check in and then BACK TO THE SLAM.

I take it I can just dump my ****ty car in the car park all weekend?

Just got back from the Slam and what a great event. Very well supported (it was packed) and a great selection of machines. Loved Star Trek and really enjoyed Robocop.
Well done to Will, Ivan and the crew.
Now just have to win the IJ ;)

Must say The Legend was missed as there were a few casualties. That said I expect Sarge had expected a few and had some of the ground troops on the case.

Cheers Tony

Gutted I couldn't make it, consequence of shift work. Almost everything this year is clashing with my shift pattern :mad:

Devastated to have missed it but glad it all went well and everyone enjoyed themselves. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom