What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheap as chips, £102 for the whole weekend but I think it's fully booked now, it's only a guest house though but I'm not really fussy! (And I'll probably be bladdered by the time I pass out anyway! ;) )

That's good. I'm toying with the idea of staying but I'll probably commute from my Bros in sevenoakes

Awesome news on Matrix. Such a sexy machine. Needs plenty of volume to be fully appreciated I feel.

Awesome news on Matrix. Such a sexy machine. Needs plenty of volume to be fully appreciated I feel.
And a complete explanation of the rules.
Think it could be similar to Johny ? Think again.
The Matrix rocks.

Just to confirm that Sean and Peter from Pinball Palace/Pinball Parlour WILL now be in attendance with some groovy older games :cool:

Sean will also have the Colour DMDs and other hardware for sale. Good way to save on postage if there is anything you are after. Check out the goodies here and get in touch with him if there is anything specific you want...
http://www.pinballpalace.co.uk/

MORE awesome news today - can confirm that legendary video/computer game designer Jeff Minter is coming along !!!! Jeff is a total legend - he was a personal hero for me growing up in the 1980s with Commodore 64 Llamasoft classics like Revenge Of The Mutant Camels and Sheep In Space. He'll be showing off his latest PS Vita rework of Tempest - TxK , and just generally being a f*ckin legend all weekend. He's also a big pinball fan :D Buy that man a drink ! :cool:

MORE awesome news today - can confirm that legendary video/computer game designer Jeff Minter is coming along !!!! Jeff is a total legend - he was a personal hero for me growing up in the 1980s with Commodore 64 Llamasoft classics like Revenge Of The Mutant Camels and Sheep In Space. He'll be showing off his latest PS Vita rework of Tempest - TxK , and just generally being a f*ckin legend all weekend. He's also a big pinball fan :D Buy that man a drink ! :cool:

Oh does that mean orbitor 1 will be there?

OMG! Seriously EPIC!

http://minotaurproject.co.uk/jeff.php

Are 1stoppinball having a stand this year Grizz? I need to order some LEDs but if they're at the slam I'll wait.

Are 1stoppinball having a stand this year Grizz? I need to order some LEDs but if they're at the slam I'll wait.

Err .......the standard Slam response I'm afraid ;)....ie. can't remember what was decided/how it was left/need to check ............we are so pushed for space this year sellers space is very limited. I'll try and find out asap

have you got all the rooms? i seem to remember at the last Slam there were a couple of empty rooms just standing idle. i'm sure if the sellers' fees went into a pot, they could hire that? not ideal, obviously they want to be where the action and juice is, but better than nothing and then they can take turns at doing each others' stalls and go have a play

Err .......the standard Slam response I'm afraid ;)....ie. can't remember what was decided/how it was left/need to check ............we are so pushed for space this year sellers space is very limited. I'll try and find out asap

No hurry mate. It's not important

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom