What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who's getting their machines ready this weekend ?? Or leaving it to a Thursday night panic ?

Took the day off work yesterday to spend it grafting on Flash Gordon. Spent all day today doing the same and will be on it again tomorrow. Will probably have to take at least one more day off next week to have it done in time :)

Took the day off work yesterday to spend it grafting on Flash Gordon. Spent all day today doing the same and will be on it again tomorrow. Will probably have to take at least one more day off next week to have it done in time :)
Top man, well done Chris.
Looking forward to playing this at the Slam.

Avatar ready after Amp suit transistor fix, shaker motor installed and a wax. :clap:

Also found the time to get the sound working on Genesis! :eek:

After all that I then find X-men playing up last night blowing the coil fuse... :mad: :rolleyes:

Hi
when is the classic registration opening?

Regard
iani

Ref the Sat night lock in thingy, how do we register for that please?

I got an email from TV's Will Barber, but do I just do a secret handshake or mention it when getting a ticket in the morning?

Is it possible to get a couple of extra evening passes please as I have 2 pin buddies coming, but they don't frequent the forums? I'm sure they'll both make a nice donation to the chaaaariddies (mate).

Just looked at the Vid list. No space tactics this year, is that right? Cant't have everything i guess.

I was going to ask the same thing about sat night lock in.

Me and a mate who's not on the forum are coming for the weekend and I know there's a limited number of spaces in the evening so do we have to register anywhere?

Holy cr*p this thing is on like Donkey Kong ....just tagged and bagged 7 pins, moved them from the Shack into the house awaiting pickup Friday ....on my frickin own :cool: Thats how I roll. I only cried a little bit when moving STTNG :rolleyes:

10am tomorrow first vid cabs arrive at venue, 2pm down to the BBC South studios with the IJ for a feature :clap: , 6pm beer ,curry, last minute panic with the SCS crew ahead of the madness :cool:

Friday 9am .....SETUP the best Show in the world :cool: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1619515_10152165798939262_3130577725951506325_n.jpg

RE late night pinball, just find someone with a crew badge ( mostly found at the bar ) and just ask :)

But be quick there is only a limited amount available and remember unique donation goes direct to the charity bin .

Cheers
Will

Broke down 4 machines with Tim on Tuesday, so now ready for pick up. LOTR is now coming instead of JY as it's far easier to get Sterns throught the narrow door than a WMS backbox.

Getting grief about three of them being in the kitchen:(

Thanks for confirming Will. I'll get there early and sort out a wrist band.

Do we know if Lyman is still coming? I don't fancy carrying my METLE backglass around all weekend if not.

It's going to be frickin' awesome! :)

world championships here next year??? Thats a new one on me...!!

that'll teach me for living under a rock... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom