What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 - Raiders Of The Lost Arcade. Official thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
OK by now most of you will be aware that after much heated debate , and many a cold beer drunk, the Slam *IS* returning for all yr pinball and classic video game needs in 2014 :cool:
Date - Saturday April 19/ Sunday April 20
Location - Charmandean Centre, Worthing, Sussex

If you have attended any of the previous Slams then you will have an idea of what to expect - but as is the Slam spirit we will be evolving and moving ever further into the realms of total gaming overload - all controls are being set to STUN and visitors are warned that minds are likely to be blown. For this we make no apology.

Feverish planning sessions are already under way - ideas are coming thick and fast, beers are disappearing at an alarming rate :cool: - this is gonna be some comeback event.

Keep watching this thread for updates pinball soldiers.

South Coast Slam 2014. BE THERE OR BE VERY VERY SQUARE ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing definitely returning is the legendary SCS Charity Raffle - previous years have seen EPIC first prizes ....

2010 a minty Bally Popeye pinball machine

2011 a Williams Whitewater pinball machine

2012 a lovely shopped Williams Star Trek Next Gen pinball machine

(OK the Popeye may not be considered an EPIC prize by many except me , I admit that ...so no wisecracks yeah :rolleyes: )

This time around we have up for a grabs a 1993 Williams Indiana Jones pinball machine ( currently undergoing redecalling/full shopping :cool: ) *AND* a 1985 Atari Indiana Jones video game !!!!!

Holy Smoke Dr .Jones ....now tell me those aren't EPIC prizes ;)

slam.jpg

sounds good to me, but between us we'll have to get a big one. Martin's van looks like it holds about 8-10, that size should do it.

I so want that Indiana Jones arcade cab
clear.png
Can't wait for this, gonna be awesome!

Once again guys, I need to win that raffle, so if you could all refrain from entering, that help me no end. Cheers;-)

Reactions: Rav
sounds good to me, but between us we'll have to get a big one. Martin's van looks like it holds about 8-10, that size should do it.
A Luton with tail lift can hold 14-15 pins, I'm sure that Mike and myself will have games to throw in the back too!!

Only one shade of green in the raffle tickets this time ;)

Crazy enjoyed this in 2012, seems like yesterday. stoked for the return.

Who's south coast is this based on? I'm south west and its bloody miles away! :0(. Although I will try and get there, just out of interest will there be a way to enter the raffle if not present?

Hopefully see you up at NLP before that ;)

Well knock me down with a feather.
Grizz travelling north of Birmingham, wow.
A little bird tells me that the Physch Out Tent may be making the trip to. Tent on tour 2013.
Be good to see you on the tour of duty "Up North" Sarge.

Have you thought of doing a kickstarter to raise funds ?

£15 could get a day ticket
£25 gets you a weekend ticket
£40 gets a weekend ticket and a t-shirt

etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom