What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Sorry I'm a little late to reply here. Id still like the 3 i ordered please. Thanks for sorting these

So after what has been a pretty long wait the glass has arrived with me safely this morning!:clap: Please get in touch with me to arrange collection/notify me of your intentions for transfer etc.

Payment by bank transfer is preferred if possible but Paypal gift or cash are fine too.

I didn't receive confirmations from the following people before finalising the order with Roman, so if you would still like this glass please speak up quickly. If I don't hear from you within the next week or so they I'll consider it spare and happily sell it to whoever would like some! Please accept my apologies if have missed off your confirmation for whatever reason. :)

I will be doing what is essentially an anti-clockwise lap of the M25 tomorrow for work (Edgware in the morning and Wraysbury in the afternoon,) so it may be possible for me to meet you closer to home if its organised quickly and fits around my schedule. :):cool::thumbs:

Yeah, logistics of getting it is going to be fun. Is there anyone else on here in the Lincolnshire area who's got an order in with aaron?

I wasn't sure if collecting at Play Expo might have been an option but it's still a fair way off and i've now got a car-full of people coming with me which limits me anyway. I'm not in any huge rush but if we can work together to simplify logistics then it'd be cool.

That's great news! Any chance of a reminder of the final prices? now just the logistics of getting it now.
Final prices are £140 for Standard & Safecracker, £150 for Widebody.

Yeah, logistics of getting it is going to be fun. Is there anyone else on here in the Lincolnshire area who's got an order in with aaron?

I wasn't sure if collecting at Play Expo might have been an option but it's still a fair way off and i've now got a car-full of people coming with me which limits me anyway. I'm not in any huge rush but if we can work together to simplify logistics then it'd be cool.

Collection from Play Expo will be fine although as you say its quite a long way off yet. The logistics of getting this stuff where it needs to be will be interesting for sure, but everything will work out in the fullness of time. :)

I might be able bring some towards the south west as in Hertfordshire this week.

You're in my general direction, but still 60miles apart.

@thewool was also asking about sharing logistics, but it appears he's on the non-confirmed list, so i'll let him establish contact if required.

I have no current plans to collect as not in any rush either, but will start looking at dates for when i can get down there, or possibly Aaron is coming up here (like last time).

This stuff ain't cheap, so i'm only happy if you've already paid Aaron and accept the risks that travelling several hundred miles with it in the boot of an estate might bring! Naturally, I cannot be held liable.

I have 3 sheets. I'm not sure how many i'd be happy about piled up together.

Thanks Paul,

Let's see how things pan out. It might be that I need to head down that way for work at some point. If not then be keen to take up your offer, and of course I fully appreciate you can't take responsibility for it making it back in one piece. The thought of transporting just 1 sheet is scaring the snot out of me.

please put me on that there reserve list too, Aaron, again two standard sheets. i was gonna join but saw that you were already full.
Sure no problem Dan, 2 sheets on the reserve list for you too. The pallet was full but another couple of sheets would probably have squeezed on ok had you have asked! Theres a question mark over quite a few sheets though so it won't surprise me if theres a few that need homes.

For those people who have worries about transporting the glass, its not actually as bad as you think it might be. It's toughened glass so actually pretty strong so long as the edges are protected and it doesn't move around too much. Every sheet is individually wrapped in plastic sheeting to further protect from damage. The best advice I can give is to bring a few sheets/towels to wrap and pack around the glass to stop it from moving.

Is anyone on the list going to the World Cup Revisited Tournament in Leicester who would be willing/able to collect my sheet for me (and maybe some others who are further up North)?

Anyone is the Worcester/Gloucester M5 junction 7-12 area? Alternatively Bristol? I could collect from in the evening?

Coming along M4 and down M5 on Thursday evening, meeting Aaron tomorrow morning on M25

Reactions: Diw
Coming along M4 and down M5 on Thursday evening, meeting Aaron tomorrow morning on M25

Numpty alert.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

School boy error, new car, just expected the back seats to go down like my last one, but not so :(

Sorry, no glass to the South West this time.....:tut::tut:

Anybody coming up to the North East?

Could have done with this last week to get it to NERG! :(

School boy error, new car, just expected the back seats to go down like my last one
Ian, I can't believe an experienced pinhead like you would even entertain the idea of getting a new car without first checking it's pinball carrying talents. seat folding is essential in any vehicle (though the highest priority is always the vertical distance in the boot from roof to tailgate)

I'm shocked

Back
Top Bottom