What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
Any chance this will arrive in time to be delivered to Swavesey (28th/29th May)?
Would certainly help with people collecting from there.

@Wayne J : Roman is expecting the glass to arrive with him in about 10 days time so all being well it shouldn't be a problem for delivery prior to Swavesey on 28th/29th May. I have to admit I hadn't thought too much about attending Swavesey but it makes a lot of sense if a load of glass can be delivered directly or transferred to travel closer to where it needs to be. :thumbs:

@Dave Bishop : Thanks for your response, your're actually one of the first! I've changed your order from 1 to 2 sheets of standard.

@shaunyboy : This shouldn't be a problem, I've added you on to the list.

@BigBear77, I've added you to the list and shouldn't imagine it will be a problem however it does knock the total up to 82 sheets on a pallet capacity of about 80 sheets.

As promised earlier here is the current glass order list:

@aaronhicksuk : 4 Std & 1 Wide
@tyke : 3 Std
@J.C.Rox : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@pinsinthewild : 4 Std & 4 Wide
@Jumbosinbad360 : 1 Wide
@john valentine : 1 Std
@Monkeyboypaul : 1 Std & 1 Wide
@Archyta5 : 1 Std
@johnwhitfield : 4 Std
@Ian : 2 Std, 1 Wide & 1 Safecracker
@Julian : 4 Std & 1 Safecracker
@bartron : 1 Std
@Matt Vince : 2 Std
@Jon at home : 1 Wide
@thewool : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Paul : 2 Std & 1 Safecracker
@Dave Bishop : 1 Std
@Wiredworm : 1 Std
@Andy_B : 1 Std
@Kilgore : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Harry Bolt : 3 Std
@Kevin : 4 Std
@ianw :2 Std
@JT : 1 Std
David Dutton ? : 2 Std
@Wayne J : 1 Std
@jonathan : 1 Std
@robdown :1 Std
@Flyte : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Pin head : 1 Std
@Diw : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Snux : 1 Std
@System11 : 1 Std
@BigBear77 : 4 Std & 1 Wide

Total: 64 Standard, 15 Wide & 3 Safecracker
Grand Total : 82 Sheets

Based on the current exchange rate this batch is going to work out a bit more expensive than the last. Unfortunately standard and Safecracker will now be £140 a sheet and Widebody £150. Please let me know if I have your requirements noted correctly or if you wish to make any changes to your order.

@aaronhicksuk

Can i update my order from 1x Std + 1x Wide to 2x Std + 2x Wide please?

Last edited:
The last batch was delivered to people via combination of collection from myself directly and at the UKPP and NLP. Some people elected somebody else who lives close to them to collect on their behalf. This year it doesn't look like the UKPP is going to go ahead so I'll probably go to Swavesey and almost certainly NLP although the latter quite a lot longer.

If I pass reasonably close to anyone on my travels then I don't mind dropping glass off but I'm not offering a delivery service for reasons I hope are obvious. If I make any trips up the country then I'll let you guys know and you may be able to meet me en route etc. It may be an idea for those who have ordered glass to PM me your address/post code. This may make it easier to arrange delivery for people who live fairly close to each other.

@Monkeyboypaul - No problem, I've updated your order to 2 Std and 2 Wide.

As the list has been running for so long and circumstances change I'd appreciate if those on the list who haven't done so already could get in touch to confirm as we are looking at a very full pallet! Many thanks in advance.

@BigBear77, I've added you to the list and shouldn't imagine it will be a problem however it does knock the total up to 82 sheets on a pallet capacity of about 80 sheets.

As promised earlier here is the current glass order list:

@aaronhicksuk : 4 Std & 1 Wide
@tyke : 3 Std
@J.C.Rox : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@pinsinthewild : 4 Std & 4 Wide
@john valentine : 1 Std
@Monkeyboypaul : 1 Std & 1 Wide
@Archyta5 : 1 Std
@johnwhitfield : 4 Std
@Ian : 2 Std, 1 Wide & 1 Safecracker
@Julian : 4 Std & 1 Safecracker
@bartron : 1 Std
@Matt Vince : 2 Std
@Jon at home : 1 Wide
@thewool : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Paul : 2 Std & 1 Safecracker
@Dave Bishop : 1 Std
@Wiredworm : 1 Std
@Andy_B : 1 Std
@Kilgore : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Harry Bolt : 3 Std
@Kevin : 4 Std
@ianw :2 Std
@JT : 1 Std
David Dutton ? : 2 Std
@Wayne J : 1 Std
@jonathan : 1 Std
@robdown :1 Std
@Flyte : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Pin head : 1 Std
@Diw : 2 Std & 1 Wide
@Snux : 1 Std
@System11 : 1 Std
@BigBear77 : 4 Std & 1 Wide

Total: 64 Standard, 15 Wide & 3 Safecracker
Grand Total : 82 Sheets

Based on the current exchange rate this batch is going to work out a bit more expensive than the last. Unfortunately standard and Safecracker will now be £140 a sheet and Widebody £150. Please let me know if I have your requirements noted correctly or if you wish to make any changes to your order.
I'm still wanting my two sheets Aaron, not sure why I'm a ? rather than an @ but then I don't understand how this @ system works anyway!
David

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

but then I don't understand how this @ system works anyway!
David

Type @ then start typing someone's username - you'll get a list of potential usernames you can pick from. This will create a link to their username in the thread, and also means they will get a notification that you tagged them (which is the main reason for doing it). @DAD

Type @ then start typing someone's username - you'll get a list of potential usernames you can pick from. This will create a link to their username in the thread, and also means they will get a notification that you tagged them (which is the main reason for doing it). @DAD

Thank you
I imagine Aaron couldn't find my user name since it has changed to DAD since I put my order in

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Tapatalk

I'm definitely still up for a standard sheet (assuming that's the right one for my MMR). I'm in W5 (Ealing)

@Wayne J : Roman is expecting the glass to arrive with him in about 10 days time so all being well it shouldn't be a problem for delivery prior to Swavesey on 28th/29th May. I have to admit I hadn't thought too much about attending Swavesey but it makes a lot of sense if a load of glass can be delivered directly or transferred to travel closer to where it needs to be. :thumbs:

@Dave Bishop : Thanks for your response, your're actually one of the first! I've changed your order from 1 to 2 sheets of standard.

@shaunyboy : This shouldn't be a problem, I've added you on to the list.

Any news on whether Roman has it yet?

Sorry people, I haven't been on the site for a while or had a chance to play much pinball as other stuff has been getting in the way. :(

@DAD, I had you down by name but couldn't connect it with your username when I tried and didn't want to guess and link it to somebody else!
@robdown , Thanks for confirming your order, yes MMR takes standard size.

@jonathan & everybody for that matter: Roman has received the glass but is currently very busy with his main business. He has said he will let me know when the glass is ready. I'm going to try and push for a delivery ASAP given how long we have been waiting for this stuff, but I need final numbers so if you haven't done so already please can you confirm your order either in the thread or by PM. Many thanks.

Great news guys, the glass is basically ready to ship. I'm still waiting on the following people to confirm their orders and then I'll be able to send the final numbers over to Roman and get the pallet on its way.

@J.C.Rox : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@pinsinthewild : 4 Standard & 4 Wide
@john valentine : 1 Standard
@johnwhitfield : 4 Standard
@Ian : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@bartron : 1 Standard
@Matt Vince : 2 Standard
@Jon at home :2 Wide
@thewool : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Paul : 2 Standard
@Dave Bishop : 2 Standard
@Kilgore : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Kevin: 4 Standard
@jonathan : 1 Standard
@Flyte : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Pin head : 1 Standard
@Diw : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Snux : 1 Standard
@System11 : 1 Standard
@BigBear77 : 4 Standard & 1 Wide
@shaunyboy : 2 Standard

Now its ready I really want to get this pallet ordered and on its way now so would appreciate confirmations as quickly as possible. As it stands the list totals 86 sheets and pallet apparently will take 80! It would be really nice to have this information by Tuesday. Many thanks guys.

Thanks guys, all really fast responses. The spreadsheet is looking greener already! :)

Great news guys, the glass is basically ready to ship. I'm still waiting on the following people to confirm their orders and then I'll be able to send the final numbers over to Roman and get the pallet on its way.

@J.C.Rox : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@pinsinthewild : 4 Standard & 4 Wide
@john valentine : 1 Standard
@johnwhitfield : 4 Standard
@Ian : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@bartron : 1 Standard
@Matt Vince : 2 Standard
@Jon at home :2 Wide
@thewool : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Paul : 2 Standard
@Dave Bishop : 2 Standard
@Kilgore : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Kevin: 4 Standard
@jonathan : 1 Standard
@Flyte : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Pin head : 1 Standard
@Diw : 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@Snux : 1 Standard
@System11 : 1 Standard
@BigBear77 : 4 Standard & 1 Wide
@shaunyboy : 2 Standard

Now its ready I really want to get this pallet ordered and on its way now so would appreciate confirmations as quickly as possible. As it stands the list totals 86 sheets and pallet apparently will take 80! It would be really nice to have this information by Tuesday. Many thanks guys.
You missed me off! And I changed my mind.
2 x standard, 1 x wide
FINAL ANSWER.

Back
Top Bottom