What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
If you have a spare wide sheet please let me know.
Thanks.
No spare sheets of anything at the moment unfortunately as the pallet was filled to capacity with pre-orders. I've added you to the reserve list though and will let you know if a sheet comes up.
Any chance I could get mine from you at Play Expo Aaron?
Sure no problem with collection from Play Expo.

Ian, I can't believe an experienced pinhead like you would even entertain the idea of getting a new car without first checking it's pinball carrying talents. seat folding is essential in any vehicle (though the highest priority is always the vertical distance in the boot from roof to tailgate)

I'm shocked

Decided car has to go, went to dealer on Friday to find what's it worth....anyone fancy a 530d M sport?

Bump for anyone to transport this to the north east? Anyone in Leeds, Boro, Newcastle getting glass?

wow! Just put the glass in and its amazing, maybe my poor eyesight but the glass really is near-invisible except towards the backbox where you get a little amount of reflection. One of my children has just spent 5 minutes poking it to make sure its there :)

Thanks for dropping it off Aaron, you're a star!

I've been really busy with work lately so haven't put too much thought into the glass situation. Play Expo is just over a month away now though and with people attending from all over the country, offers the perfect opportunity to get this glass where it needs to be. I will be in attendance for the whole weekend and can meet to handover glass whenever it is convenient for you.

Despite the glass arriving with me a couple of months ago, around 40% of the people who originally requested it haven't been in touch to discuss payment/collection options etc. There are several people on my reserve list (many whom have already paid and collected the glass they originally wanted) that would like more glass and I would like to offer any spares to them asap. All of the sheets of glass in the first batch I imported last year were distributed following Play Expo and I would like to see the same thing happen this year, or at the very least plans for its collection confirmed.

Therefore if I don't hear anything back from the following people by Monday 12th September (2 weeks today), I will assume that you no longer want the glass you ordered and will instead offer it to the people on the reserve list on a first come first served basis. If you no longer require the glass originally ordered then please let me know asap so I can offer it out to those who do! :):cool::thumbs:

@Jumbosinbad360 - 1 Widebody
@john valentine - 1 Standard
@Ian - 2 Standard, 1 Wide & 1 Safecracker
@bartron - 1 Standard
@Jon at home - 2 Widebody
@Dave Bishop - 2 Standard
@Andy_B - 1 Standard
@Kevin - 4 Standard
@DAD - 2 Standard
@jonathan - 1 Standard
@Pin head - 1 Standard
@System11 - 1 Standard
@BigBear77 - 3 Standard

The following people have been in touch but unfortunately I don't know of any solid plans payment/collection etc. Are you able to collect at Play Expo or know of somebody who can collect on your behalf?

@thewool - 1 Standard & 1 Wide
@Kilgore - 2 Standard & 1 Wide
@ianw - 2 Standard
@Snux - 1 Standard

I definitely want it! Anybody from the North East going to expo who can collect for me please?

I definitely want it! Anybody from the North East going to expo who can collect for me please?

Fly down on the bike and pick it up yourself :cool:
a-motorbike-and-a-large-load-in-delhi-india-drjk3x.jpg

Aaron - where in Kent are you? I'm driving up to the NLP event and have an empty boot so if you need help with transportation let me know? I'd also take 1 of each if you have any spare :) I'm based near Woking but if you are on the right side of Kent happy to try and arrange something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I'm not already on the reserve list I'll take a standard if any spare and can pick up at Play Expo.

Didn't even know this had arrived Aaron, sorry.

Last thing I saw it was still awaited but I don't go on the forum much.

Yes I can definitely collect at PlayExpo and pay there or in advance if you give me bank details.

David Dutton (DAD)

If there is anyone in the north who's going to be collecting glass then I would really appreciate it if they could collect a sheet on my behalf too. At least then it would reduce the 7+ hour round trip i'd need to make to go down and collect it directly from Aaron.

Unfortunately i'm at the Expo both days but i've got a car full of people which means there is no space to collect the glass myself. :-(

@aaronhicksuk : I'm collecting on behalf of @thewool, but you guys need to sort the payment before i do so.

@Wiredworm I could collect the 1 sheet for you. Again, you guys sort the money out first please.

I'll do my best to transport & store it, but cannot be held liable in the event of an accident!

Last edited:
@Wiredworm I could collect the 1 sheet for you. Again, you guys sort the money out first please.
Thanks Paul.

Mine is all paid for. If you could collect for me then i'd appreciate it; no problems with you not being held liable in the event of an accident. I can try to arrange collection relatively soon after you get it as I think you're only about an hour away from me.

Thanks Paul.

Mine is all paid for. If you could collect for me then i'd appreciate it; no problems with you not being held liable in the event of an accident. I can try to arrange collection relatively soon after you get it as I think you're only about an hour away from me.

Consider it done.

Pick up whenever you want - but the faster you come and take it away the less tempted i'll be to install it on one of my games for safekeeping :p

@aaronhicksuk : I'm collecting on behalf of @thewool, but you guys need to sort the payment before i do so.

I'll do my best to transport & store it, but cannot be held liable in the event of an accident!
@Monkeyboypaul

If I pre pay can you collect 1 piece for me too please

Thanks to everyone who has contacted me in this thread and via pm. Works a bit mental atm so sorry I haven't replied back to everybody yet. I plan to get this sorted this evening, thank you for your patience. :)

Very sorry for not getting to this earlier, its been a crazy week!

Aaron - where in Kent are you? I'm driving up to the NLP event and have an empty boot so if you need help with transportation let me know? I'd also take 1 of each if you have any spare :) I'm based near Woking but if you are on the right side of Kent happy to try and arrange something

I'm based in Meopham, which is near Gravesend/Dartford. Thanks for the offer with transportation but no problems here as I have a decent size van. I've added you on to the reserve list, but it has become quite long now!

If I'm not already on the reserve list I'll take a standard if any spare and can pick up at Play Expo.
I've added you to the reserve list for 1 std too, will let you know if any comes up.
Didn't even know this had arrived Aaron, sorry.
Last thing I saw it was still awaited but I don't go on the forum much.
Yes I can definitely collect at PlayExpo and pay there or in advance if you give me bank details.
David Dutton (DAD)
No worries, will pm you :)
I was on reserve list 1st reserve for widebody and definitely want it if available thanks
Yep you're still 1st reserve for widebody I'll know how much spare is available once this final deadline arrives

Reactions: RGV
I have my name down for a sheet of WIDE glass that i don't need anymore. That's alongside 2 STDs, which i do want to keep.

Ideally i'd like to swap the WIDE for a STD sheet.

so instead of 2xSTD + 1xWIDE, i get 3xSTD.

Is anyone wanting a WIDE prepared to relinquish a STD?

cheers,
Paul.

sorry, only just seen this again .. yes, I'd still like mine, let me know how to pay. Any help getting it near jct 3 M3 would be greatly appreciated! thanks

sorry, only just seen this again .. yes, I'd still like mine, let me know how to pay. Any help getting it near jct 3 M3 would be greatly appreciated! thanks

I could come down the M3 towards the South West next week after I have collected my sheets, subject to me meeting up with Aaron whilst I'm up working

Back
Top Bottom