What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Expired Romans/PDI Glass (Standard, Wide Body & Safecracker Sizes)

Expired Due to no activity
I have my name down for a sheet of WIDE glass that i don't need anymore. That's alongside 2 STDs, which i do want to keep.

Ideally i'd like to swap the WIDE for a STD sheet.

so instead of 2xSTD + 1xWIDE, i get 3xSTD.

Is anyone wanting a WIDE prepared to relinquish a STD?

cheers,
Paul.

Anyone?

My wide for a standard.

The ultimatum I posted over a month ago was only supposed to allow 2 weeks for those people who had ordered glass to get in touch and make arrangements for payment/delivery/collection etc. As Play Expo is now less than a week away and I don't want to keep a pallet of glass in my hallway forever these unclaimed sheets are now going to be offered to the people on my reserve list on a first come first served basis via pm. I really want to move on as much of this glass at Play Expo as possible (ideally all) and will therefore give priority to those on the list that will be there to collect or can arrange for somebody to do so on their behalf.

This is a poor show from those final few who haven't bothered to confirm one way or the other, but every cloud has a silver lining - a load of people on the reserve list are going to be very happy bunnies at the weekend :thumbs:

Thanks to everybody on the reserve list who has replied back to my PMs so quickly this afternoon. All of the standard sheets are now spoken for and I'm just waiting on a response for a couple of wides. (I'm pretty sure they're as good as gone too but have a couple of remaining reserve names if not.) :thumbs:

Aaron, in the very unlikely situation that you get stuck with any then I'll happily buy a few more - it really is great stuff.:thumbs:

Anyone coming down the M5 after the show, that I could meet?

Got mine in TAF now. Literally looks invisible :D

IMG_4884.JPG

Yea I still have it for you though Neil. Surrey isn't far from Kent so sure we can work something out reasonably easily.

Aaron thanks a lot!! - Just put mine in the theatre of magic and wow what a difference - Aaron if you do another run of this stuff then I'm in for; 1 wide and 6 regular. :)

Neil.

Glad to hear you are please with the glass @Neil McRae . :)

Unfortunately there are no more sheets available from the last run. It would seem there is still a demand for more glass though based on feedback I have received both on the forum and in conversation with people at events etc. I'm therefore more than happy to arrange importing another batch again this year providing there is sufficient demand. In previous years the majority of the glass has been collected transferred at the major shows (UKPP and NLP,) so I would look to take delivery from Germany shortly before this so it isn't sitting around. I will need to have an idea of exact numbers sometime in advance of this though to allow plenty of time for the glass to be manufactured and quality audited etc.

As the pound has tanked since I imported the last batch the cost this time will be higher unless sterling makes a major recovery or the Euro tanks too! Based on today's exchange rate standard sheets would be £155 each and widebody £165. If you're interested let me know and I will add what you would like on to my new list. :thumbs:

Hi Aaron,

Stick me down for
3 x standard
1 x Widebody.

It's not cheap but it is great stuff:thumbs:

Glad to hear you are please with the glass @Neil McRae . :)

Unfortunately there are no more sheets available from the last run. It would seem there is still a demand for more glass though based on feedback I have received both on the forum and in conversation with people at events etc. I'm therefore more than happy to arrange importing another batch again this year providing there is sufficient demand. In previous years the majority of the glass has been collected transferred at the major shows (UKPP and NLP,) so I would look to take delivery from Germany shortly before this so it isn't sitting around. I will need to have an idea of exact numbers sometime in advance of this though to allow plenty of time for the glass to be manufactured and quality audited etc.

As the pound has tanked since I imported the last batch the cost this time will be higher unless sterling makes a major recovery or the Euro tanks too! Based on today's exchange rate standard sheets would be £155 each and widebody £165. If you're interested let me know and I will add what you would like on to my new list. :thumbs:

I'd be in for 1 wide and 4 (maybe 5, I need to check!) standard. I've got quite a few machines with it in, it's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom