What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NORTHERN LIGHTS 2013

Thanks to the generosity of the pinball community we have reached our target of 100 pins and it is looking like the NLP will be the largest pinball show in the UK.
We could never have achieved this without everyone being good enough to loan us their pride and joys and we really would like to thank you all for supporting us.

i recently found out that i can definitely come and also that the wife and baby are staying home, so i'll be looking forward to letting my hair down a bit. i'll most likely be coming up by bike so unable to bring any machines, sorry. will there be many up for sale that you know of?

who's coming along out of the forum folk, is there already a roll call thread? if not then someone needs to start one up.

Dan you aren't bringing pins as your on your bike, but you want to buy one to take home on your bike ?..
Glad your coming but were going miss your Martian unless you can get someone else to bring it up for you..
I am going and I am on the forum, do I count ?......

Dan you aren't bringing pins as your on your bike, but you want to buy one to take home on your bike ?..
Glad your coming but were going miss your Martian unless you can get someone else to bring it up for you..
I am going and I am on the forum, do I count ?......
maybe i'll ask Martin if he's driving up and will have space in his car .....

Thanks to the generosity of the pinball community we have reached our target of 100 pins and it is looking like the NLP will be the largest pinball show in the UK.
We could never have achieved this without everyone being good enough to loan us their pride and joys and we really would like to thank you all for supporting us.

Awesome.

Yr target is 172 ;) Which I believe is the UK record (in recent years)

The second Villa Show. I do remember it was bursting at the seams with pins.

http://www.pinballnews.com/shows/ukpinballshow2006/index.html

In a nutshell

Nick Bennett (Pinballers Anon) organised 5 annual UK Pinball Shows - 2005 and 2006 at Villa, 2007 and 8 @ Wicksteed, 2009 @ Northampton

Shortly after the 2009 show he left the hobby abruptly ( wont go into the details ....:rolleyes::D )

Andy Heighway decided to take on the organisation of an annual big show - renamed it UK Pinball Party.

maybe i'll ask Martin if he's driving up and will have space in his car .....

Dan you gotta wear the full suit on your bike
That's going to look awesome a Martian on a bike on his way to a pinball show. That will be the best advertisment ever.
DO it Dan do it.

And we look like we have reached our goal of 100 pins,with a few rare titles in there too
With a pinball strapped to his back...
Any body done a pinball themed bike ?, sounds like something for Paul J and his daddy

Carl has just sent us this link
Its all about the rebirth of pinball and how its is making a comeback and the people in NYC who are trying so do more or less the same as us.
If you've got a spare 25 mins and don't mind a bit of swearing, give it watch, We are sure you will enjoy it.
Long Live The Silver Ball !

Thanks Carl for sending us this link..
Thank you Todd Tuckey for dedicating this vid to the NLP... dedication is about 1min 30 secs in...

Skip to 1.42 or listen to the work they have done on this machine. Great job and nice dedication. :)

Back
Top Bottom