What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NORTHERN LIGHTS 2013

Northern_Lights

Registered
This years show will be held as part of Play Expo on the 12th and 13th October at Event City, Manchester is going to be so much bigger and better than last years, and its all about having funnnnn.
Through the show we aim to make Pinball popular again and raise money for the Teenage Cancer Trust, and going off the attendances at this years league meets we seem to be succeeding, The Pinball Party was up 40% this year, All the gaming shows are now approaching us about taking pins, Pinheads have never had it so good with so many shows to choose from.
We have so many fun comps lined up the main one being the always popular Pinball Mania NBA Challenge ran on the Saturday, you can enter at http://www.ukpinball.com/ just follow the link.

We also have a limited number of tickets available at a discount at www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone , as always if you are loaning a pinball for the weekend you will get free entry.

We still have room for a few pins, if you would like to loan a machine please drop us a line at info@ukpinball.com

This is going to be awesome, I cannot wait :) Pressure's on to get Aerobatics ready in time!

I am planning to come up Friday and help you set up, stay the weekend and head back Sunday afternoon.
To anyone thinking about going, it is such a great event. So many pins and so much room plus a good mix of us pinheads chatting and other people discovering what pinball is all about.

Thanks Calimori, we appreciate all the help we can get.
Im sure you will agree that we make everyone feel part of the team, even rope them into going out on pin collection...
We also welcome suggestions on how we can improve the show or new ideas for friendly fun comps etc, I hope you are coming in fancy dress...

Details of one of the many fun comps we will be holding over the weekend.
PinGolfLogo800px.jpg
Sunday 13th October, 2013
Pinball News PinGolf Tournament
£2 entry
Tee-off between 11am and 3pm...
All proceeds to charity
Play three machines from different eras, and try to reach the objective on each in the fewest strokes.
Whoever completes the 3-hole course in the fewest strokes is the winner.
Trophies and prizes for the top three players.
Players can enter at the NLP show desk.

Andy "The Legend" Netherwood of Pinball Mania has confirmed that he will be attending with a small stall and that people can order from him in advance and pick parts up at the show.
He is also bringing Devils Dare to contribute to our Gottlieb line up

DCP01319.JPG
A big thank you to the Dutch musician Maarten Ornstein, Jazz sax player http://www.maartenornstein.com/ who has kindly sent us some signed cd's to help us raise cash for the TCT at this years NLP.
If you have anything that you would be willing to donate for this years show to help raise funds for the TCT please drop us a line..

I have bought some suitable ear defenders to counter the effect of my whistle. I recommend everyone else gets a set too. ;)

Maybe we should ditch the whistles and get some fog horns ?.
I am sorry but refs do not get to enter COSPIN as Daz bought the tops.

Be careful what your saying Carl, I hear you may be entering COSPIN and you may get some stick back...

Weve had a few emails about tickets and comps so heres the details
tickets can be purchased direct from us at a discount from www.ukpinball.com/twilightzone
We have a limited number of tickets so its first come first served.
Comps
Sat
Pinball Mania NBA Challenge, entry is limited so if your thinking of entering this fun comp follow the link at www.ukpinball.com
Sunday Pinball News Pin Golf, details earlier in this thread.
I will be announcing others over the next few days

Back
Top Bottom